Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: What to be expected in the future?  (Прочитано 4620 раз)

Mouser

• Новичок
What to be expected in the future?
« : 25 Ноября 2019, 14:44:23 »
It seems that service after service is going away because of new encryption schemes, what can be expected in the future?

Sky UK vanished about 2 years ago and service after service is following in the same direction it seems, is the operators quite simply winning and it's just a matter of time before all services/packages are history and you're left to using IPTV (which is not as good in my view)?

If one  looks on VIP All Ultra and compare what used to be in the package it should be priced at half price or something today.

Mouser

• Новичок
Re: What to be expected in the future?
« Ответ #1 : 11 Декабря 2019, 12:24:47 »
I was kind of hoping for a answer from someone who knows about the technical aspects of card sharing in 2019/2020.

I think I'm not alone in wondering about this?

Suma?

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #2 : 11 Декабря 2019, 17:24:11 »
Hi,
Please don't ask me this question, as I am just one of the forum admins.
Nobody will tell you exactly, what can be expected in the future. We always say that cardsharing is illegal service and don't wait a miracle from us. We are "fighting" against official providers, they are fighting against us.
You know the situation, examples - Sky Italia, Sky UK, Sky Deutschland. Who will be next?
Nobody knows. We are not an official provider and never know - who will be next.
We cannot also predict the situation.
As for IPTV, it's always your choice. But you see the tendency - more and more channels go online via internet. Other thing, that they are stable or not. I talked to the Moderator some time ago and discussed this with him. Answer was NO regarding US. We are not going to change our style, cause the situation will be the same. To translate online, we need the source. And the source it the official card. All the same, the card is dead, online translation will die as well.
So, it's up to you, to buy CS or to buy IPTV.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Mouser

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 11 Декабря 2019, 18:31:06 »
Thank you for clarifying (a bit).

I'm still interested in knowing if there is any progress on decrypting techniques, e.g, are you or other parties working on getting services back online? Or is the providers new encryption schemes basically unbeatable and it's just a question of time before all are gone?

Like I said, I don't prefer IPTV but of course, if it's not possible to get the channels I want in any other way I will for sure pursue the next best thing and, I may not like it but that is what I'll will "have to do". I've been a paying user here for many years and service after service is gone and that is also why I think that the VIP All Ultra package could use a price drop as it is not what it once was, not even close (but the price is still the same).

Reason for asking these questions is because I want to know before renewing for yet another year which is due soon.

Thanks!

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 12 Декабря 2019, 06:09:57 »
I've been a paying user here for many years ...

I am sorry, but paying users here for many years do not register on the forum on November 25, 2019 and do not have "newbie" label with only 3 posts...
Moreover, there is no such user "Mouser" in the billing...
You are asking about price drop for VIP Ultra, but as I already explained - I am not Moderator of the server and forum, I am just admin. If you are an experienced user who is many years with us, you have to know that there is Moderator e-mail address, which can be used by any user to contact him and ask him any question you are interested in (moderator at cardsharing.cc).
So, contact him directly and tell him what are your concerns.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Mouser

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 15 Декабря 2019, 14:55:22 »
I registered on this forum account just a few days ago, that is correct. I've had an CC account with VIP ALL ULTRA for years, The username here on the forum is not connected to the CC billing account, so that is correct as well.

I was hoping for someone like you (or the moderator like you say) to clarify things. Again, as it stands now, paying for another year for VIP ALL ULTRA at the same price as previous years with not even half of the content is questionable, therefore I think it would be a good opportunity for the site/service to maybe shed some light over the future both from a technical standpoint and from a pricing point. If you're running a site like this I'm pretty sure you know about the technical possibilities and what is happening (or not) regarding decryption techniques etc. in the background.