Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: what if my IP will change?  (Прочитано 1814 раз)

szarikrus

• Новичок
what if my IP will change?
« : 17 Июля 2018, 14:25:37 »
Hi I would like to change my internet provider soon, probably my IP will change, what then? ???

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: what if my IP will change?
« Ответ #1 : 17 Июля 2018, 16:12:47 »
When you change your internet provider, disconnect receiver from the server, unplug it completely. After IP is changed, plug in your receiver again. That's all
Server identifies you by your login-password. BUT, if your IP is changing DURING TV watch, of course, it's a ban.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: what if my IP will change?
« Ответ #2 : 17 Июля 2018, 18:05:58 »
I really doubt this, or I am the only german customer ?
Perhaps not the only one, but a customer with cable internet - where you keep your IP address for about 6 month (or you have a contract with fixed IP).
At least for Germany a usual private DSL contract of any provider disconnect/reconnect you every 24 hours. And (without an expensive business contract) you ALWAYS get a different IP-address assigned. As I have friends with a typical private DSL connection I am sure that it is no problem to get a new IP during watching (picture freeze during reconnection of course - no internet = no decoding), its not even shown as error/rule-violation in the connections history but lists the IP-address you have had at this day. Also happens from time to time that DSL connection quits/router resets or something like this during watching: no problem in connection history shown.
But if you switch you emulator (Mgcamd to Oscam, or CCcam) directly the first time you get a notification about rule violation and using multiple receivers in the history (but don't bother at least in case of one or 2 switches nothing happens to anyone I know) ! you should really fix this :(
But by my knowledge the server recognize the country you connect from. So if you have a VPN connection (not allowed at all, never understand the reason why) to a different state and switch it to your home state or any other one, this is also a rule violation (and I don't know how strict this is handled).
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP