CardSharing Server ENG > Flame

Advice on Sly Uk on server

(1/2) > >>

Cud1872:
Hi all

I am looking for advice for any members who use the server for Sly UK 28e, how stable is the server on the sports/movie channels on Sky? How is it for freezing channels, does it happen often? I have used other servers for there service and keep getting freezing which is annoying. Is it worth going through all the hassle to pay for a subscription, as I have only read problems about paying but if the server is that good I will work my way round the payment options.

I am using Openbox S11 as the receiver using CCcam before, will running Newcam be any better? I have been looking in the forum for information regarding getting a c or nline, is it me or does it seem complicated compared to other cardsharing servers, i.e. ignore lists, running protocols etc. Previously I have just entered the line and hey presto the channels where available. How many lines do you get with one subscription, i.e. 3 lines with 3 different port numbers.

Also if everything is good with freezing, I will be looking for more than one subscription for my 2nd box, my parents and friends boxes. As far as I have seen I need to create a different account for each person, how do I go about this??

Sorry about long post for being my first post on the forum but want to make sure before I go ahead with purchase.

Cheers,
DC

Cud1872:
Okay looking at the test line which I entered as usual on my Openbox S11 and the dedicated channel all looks good no freezing etc.

I am looking for 3 seperate Sky subscriptions for a month to start with, how do I go about this?

Thanks again

suma:

--- Цитата: Cud1872 от 17 Декабря 2012, 00:24:35 ---I am using Openbox S11 as the receiver using CCcam before, will running Newcam be any better? I have been looking in the forum for information regarding getting a c or nline, is it me or does it seem complicated compared to other cardsharing servers, i.e. ignore lists, running protocols etc. Previously I have just entered the line and hey presto the channels where available. 

--- Конец цитаты ---

Hi,
Because you were using CCcam before, you faced freezing etc. annoying things (without ignore, priority lists etc.)
CCcam is not recommended for use with our server
http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=29098.0
The only 2 protocols used are newcamd 525 and camd3 with mgcamd 1.35(a) and camd3 emulators. They are considered the most stable.

--- Цитата: Cud1872 от 17 Декабря 2012, 00:24:35 ---How many lines do you get with one subscription, i.e. 3 lines with 3 different port numbers.

--- Конец цитаты ---

It depends on how many subscriptions you have. For example, you have SkyUK, SkyItalia, SkyDe subscriptions. You will need to add 3 lines with 3 different port Nos.
For Newcamd protocol (MgCamd emulator), you will add as many lines, how many subscriptions you have.
For Camd3 protocol - only 1 port is used

--- Цитата: Cud1872 от 17 Декабря 2012, 00:24:35 ---Also if everything is good with freezing, I will be looking for more than one subscription for my 2nd box, my parents and friends boxes. As far as I have seen I need to create a different account for each person, how do I go about this??

--- Конец цитаты ---

For your 2nd box, you will need to open a new account with different username and password and buy a new subscription.
P.S. Advice - read the thread Re: Openboxes and their clones http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?board=50.0 and learn how to make your device working without freezes etc.

regards

suma:

--- Цитата: Cud1872 от 17 Декабря 2012, 01:11:14 ---I am looking for 3 seperate Sky subscriptions for a month to start with, how do I go about this?

--- Конец цитаты ---

You need to open 3 different accounts with different usernames and passwords and buy 3 separate subscriptions per each account.

Cud1872:
Thanks Suma,

I have looked into the Openbox protocol which uses Newcam525 which from what you replied is most stable. So all good there.

Now my only problem is the payment requirements, will Paypal ever become a option again? I tried last night to transfer $8 and now don't know where the hell it has went if it has even went anywhere. Unfortunately this is putting me off, I like the ease of using paypal to pay for subscriptions. Also I only have a debit card as I dont use Credit cards, and think this is causing problems with some of the payment merchants.

Thanks for your replies though.

Cud1872

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии