Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: new service Sport1+ HD starting soon  (Прочитано 11810 раз)

teglafal

• Постоялец
Re: new service Sport1+ HD starting soon
« Ответ #20 : 05 Сентября 2012, 21:33:07 »
So, it seems its impossible to watch the hd+ channels with the Sky D subscription here, no matter what Sky D says in commercials. Thanks, then its pointless to try modify acamd settings, etc...
HW: SkyStar HD2
SW: DVBViewer + Oscam 1.20 - dvbapiNET
Package: VIP Germany

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #21 : 05 Сентября 2012, 21:40:52 »
If you fail with Acamd settings, change your equipment and use normal linux based receiver. DVB-cards are last century and extra hemorrhoid for you...
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #22 : 05 Сентября 2012, 21:52:29 »
as I said: you can watch HD+channels on a SkyDE videogiard/NDS card
I dont know what informations your receiver/pc-software shows but NO caid 1833 = NO SkyDE via Nagra as it is used here on the CS-server
My Log was from Oscam and regardless of your cards or CS-subscriptions and any priority/ignore/replace rule, Oscam in dvbapi-mode shows always all available caids available for decoding

because I have also a SkyUK subscription here on the CS-server, I know that it is also possible to share Videoguard/NDS sharing is also possible via Internet, but the possible response times have to be within 600ms, or you will get freezers, while Nagra sends the code for the next encryption cycle (each cyclew around 7-8 seconds) directly with the current/active encryption, so you have around 7000ms to get the codeword from the receiver - so Nagra is much more reliable even on slower Internet connection/occupied servers. So I would not suggest to change to NDS-system as long as it is possible to use Nagra (should also require less cards for decoding on the server *g*)

and also on the SkyDE NDS-cards the HD+ channels are not for free. You need a appropiate subscription for HD+ with the same charges as on the original HD+card (50€/year)

If you want to watch HD+channels (Sport1 HD etc) via the CS-server extend your subscription and add HD+ (1€/month or 9,60€/year)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

teglafal

• Постоялец
« Ответ #23 : 05 Сентября 2012, 22:23:55 »
If you fail with Acamd settings, change your equipment and use normal linux based receiver. DVB-cards are last century and extra hemorrhoid for you...
Hemorrhoid?? I do believe, its much better for me using DVB cards and computer, and in this case, the problem is not with me, but with the caids and others, because as Jogi said before, HD+ channels can be watched with Sky D, but not from this server. Thats fairly enough for me. I know, HD+ is available too on the server, but its not that important for me to buy it. I just wanted to know, if is it possible to watch these with my current Sky D suscription, because if yes, then I want to see them, just for the fun factor. But since we know the facts from Jogi, the case is closed, I think.
HW: SkyStar HD2
SW: DVBViewer + Oscam 1.20 - dvbapiNET
Package: VIP Germany