Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Webmoney for non-Russian speaking people.  (Прочитано 9740 раз)

suma

• Гость
Webmoney for non-Russian speaking people.
« : 27 Ноября 2006, 16:00:34 »
As I've found, RuPay has no English interface - so there is only one chance to pay for this service - Webmoney.
They have almost all important informations in English.

At first, you need to open an account, English version of pages, you can find on http://wmtransfer.com

Webmoney has two interfaces - executable for Windows and a web application. I'm a Linux user. so I use Webmoney Keeper Light.
Simply register, make your own certificate and login with it.

At beginning you will have only one WM purse - which has number like ZXXXXXXXXXX
Z means, that the purse is in USD. You need to create another one in Euro to make payments for cardsharing.
Then, you need to upload some founds to your purses.

After you've created Euro WM purse, you will see it in List of purses.
Click on the last icon and a menu appears.
Click on Add founds.
On the next page choose Webmoney keeper light and then click on "MAKE ORDER FOR BANK TRANSFER".
You will see a webform. There you need to fill-in, how much EUR you need to exchange, your purse number, mail, phone
and finally you need to agree with therms and conditions.

It is quite difficult to go through all Russian-only written steps for authorizations.

Easier way to upload money into WM purse is to use some exchange office.

I've used KLAD OU on http://www.klad.ee
You need to sign-up and login.
Then fill-in form needed to notify KLAD OU, that you are sending money them.
You must fill in all fields correctly and after that make your transfer with SAME parameters, as you filled in the form !

ATTENTION !!!
A lot of Banks in EU accepts for sending money Transferss comment in max lenght of 35 characters, but KLAD OU expects your Transfer comment as:
"For exchange in webmoney, ZXXXXXXXX" which is longer than 35chars. Your comment can be shortened and therefore the payment will not be identified by KLAD OU.

So, it's better to use general foreign order (which does not have such dummy limitation) and NOT EU order.

Note: Transfer need 7-14 days to be completed, be patient.

This FAQ is probably not complete. There are many problems with Russian-only WM pages/
If you encounter some problematic point, please drop mail to mahavisna@gmail.com.
I'll try to help you and then we update this FAQ.