Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: SUBSCRIPTIONS CHANGE  (Прочитано 2378 раз)

casper

• Пользователь
SUBSCRIPTIONS CHANGE
« : 10 Ноября 2013, 18:09:12 »
I haven't looked at the subscriptions for some time so not sure when the changes were made. For those of us who have paid for 1 year in advance before the changes were made, will we receive any extension to our subscription to be in line with the new subscription rates?
It would be unfair not to give some appropriate extension to your already loyal subscribers.

VU+ ULTIMO Blackhole v2  MgCamd v1.35a
VU+ ULTIMO, 1.2M 36v Motorised Visiosat, VBox III, invacom C120 Quad LNB, Visiosat Feedhorn Blackhole v1.7.6 Mgcamd 1.35

casper

• Пользователь
Re: SUBSCRIPTIONS CHANGE
« Ответ #1 : 27 Ноября 2013, 01:10:33 »
I am very disappointed that my request did not even get a response. So i have to assume that those of us who have taken out long subscriptions, its just hard luck. We will take your money at the old rate and not give any recognition or subscription extension given the new rates.
It is therefore a bad idea to be loyal and pay for longer subscriptions. YES
VU+ ULTIMO, 1.2M 36v Motorised Visiosat, VBox III, invacom C120 Quad LNB, Visiosat Feedhorn Blackhole v1.7.6 Mgcamd 1.35

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: SUBSCRIPTIONS CHANGE
« Ответ #2 : 27 Ноября 2013, 05:32:44 »
I haven't looked at the subscriptions for some time so not sure when the changes were made. For those of us who have paid for 1 year in advance before the changes were made, will we receive any extension to our subscription to be in line with the new subscription rates?
It would be unfair not to give some appropriate extension to your already loyal subscribers.

VU+ ULTIMO Blackhole v2  MgCamd v1.35a

Hi,
Soory for not responding you in time. I missed this message in the flow of other posts.
When you go to the market, and there is OFFER of discounts, but you have already bought a thing... what will you do? Demand for refund for that thing which is now sold with discount and buy this thing at a discounted price again? Seems not very logical.
You may e-mail Moderator and ask him for refund. Buy this package again, but at discounted rate. Is that OK?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic