Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: VIP Hotbird = Restricted Hotbird ?  (Прочитано 3713 раз)

alico

• Пользователь
VIP Hotbird = Restricted Hotbird ?
« : 16 Марта 2012, 18:21:25 »
I was so happy today when I read in announcements that Sky Italia was available again, but it was a big disappointment to find at the end of message that it was only avaliable for VIP ALL customers. Then there was a second message saying that the Polish N package in Hotbird was available too, but only for VIP ALL customers again.
What's the point of calling a package "VIP" when the most important package and many other good channels of the satellite are not included?
Plus, it's been almost a month since the HD versions of Swiss SRG channels were launched and we're still waiting. (The complete package is down right now, as I write this)
Disappointed.
Dreambox 800 HD, VIP Hotbird, MgCamd 1.35a

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: VIP Hotbird = Restricted Hotbird ?
« Ответ #1 : 16 Марта 2012, 18:48:21 »
Please pay attention that all these packages can be purchased as individual subscription.
Really, SkyUK and SkyItalia official cards are very costly. If everyone on our server observed the rules and used equipment properly configured, maybe we would have been changed our policy. Let us see, how long these packages will live as separate subscriptions and as included in Vip All. Believe me, we are doing our best to satisfy all needs of our clients.
Re: SRG Swiss - only SD channels will be available. At the moment, we have tested HD channels and faced certain problems. You know that to fix those problems, we need time. So, use what can be used at the moment and enjoy that you have it!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic