Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Problem with some channels on Canal Plus Nordic 0.1W  (Прочитано 4282 раз)

Blaa

• Новичок
Problem with some channels on Canal Plus Nordic 0.1W
« : 05 Октября 2012, 21:58:46 »
I've got the VIP all subscription, and most every channel is working just fine.
But lately I've been having problems with some of the Norwegian channels on Canal Digital Nordic.

The following channels is not working: NRK1, NRK2, NRK Super/NRK3, TV2, TV2 Zebra, TV2 Bliss, TV2 Nyhetskanalen, TV2 PL1, TV2 PL2, TV2 PL3, TVNorge, FEM, MAX, VOX, TV3 (N), Viasat4. All the other channels are working. So are the channels I've tried from some of the other packages like SKY HD Germany.

The problem is the same with my parents subscription. We both have Dreambox DM800, running MgCamd 1.35a and have used the config files from the forum.
Is there anything we can do to get the channels working again? Lost the channels on wednesday evening, but they worked just fine when we tried them again on thursday. But now they are lost again.

Blaa

• Новичок
Re: Problem with some channels on Canal Digital Nordic 0.1W
« Ответ #1 : 05 Октября 2012, 21:59:15 »
I've got the VIP all subscription, and most every channel is working just fine.
But lately I've been having problems with some of the Norwegian channels on Canal Digital Nordic.

The following channels is not working: NRK1, NRK2, NRK Super/NRK3, TV2, TV2 Zebra, TV2 Bliss, TV2 Nyhetskanalen, TV2 PL1, TV2 PL2, TV2 PL3, TVNorge, FEM, MAX, VOX, TV3 (N), Viasat4. All the other channels are working. So are the channels I've tried from some of the other packages like SKY HD Germany.

The problem is the same with my parents subscription. We both have Dreambox DM800, running MgCamd 1.35a and have used the config files from the forum.
Is there anything we can do to get the channels working again? Lost the channels on wednesday evening, but they worked just fine when we tried them again on thursday. But now they are lost again.

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Problem with some channels on Canal Plus Nordic 0.1W
« Ответ #2 : 06 Октября 2012, 08:14:14 »
Please read in the billing, which channels are included in the package. Only Finnish channels are included!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic