Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: mgCamD Box detection tip. those running ITGate Clones (technomate, clarketech)  (Прочитано 3940 раз)

biohazardx9

• Пользователь
  • So many girls to get humping on
Most of these boxes fail to get detected automatically, why? because they are non conformant to most linux boxes.
Such as they have a 7 segment display, unusual array of features (like usb or sd readers etc etc), and strange hardware configurations.

the biggest difference is the processor, usually they house an IBM Power PC. Now this isn't bad at all, those processors are fairly nippy!
However they use the MIPS instructionset!

why does it fail? most images are based on enigma, gemini, and all sorts of other images mashed together. As a result, according to the config chart below, it would detect it as option 2. which it is indeed correct as it is an enigma 1 image. But the wrong processor type. Most Enigma 2 systems are using IBM Power PC MIPS now, because they are cheap and nippy and this is critical when decoding HD. luckily option 6 is for MIPS hardware.

so open up your mg_cfg and look for this:

Possible options  B: { ХХ } from 00 to 12
# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox E1
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips E2
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
# 12 stapi/openbox Sxx & others
B: { 00 }

look for the B: { 00 } and change it to say B: { 06 }

save, re upload your config, and then reboot the emulator MgcamD.

Marvel at the viewing pleasure you are about to get.

I hope this helps those who have ITgate clones.
Skybox F3S Latest Firmware, Using CCcam because mgcam is not possible as per forum guide by suma. https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=30726.0
Package: VIP ULTRA, Hotbird 13E

biohazardx9

• Пользователь
  • So many girls to get humping on
Also of Setting 06 does not work, then try setting 02.

Another point to note:

Start with a FRESH install of EDG 4.4
Drop the latest extra url in.
install MGCAMD3.5a (the recommended one for cardsharing.cc)
then install the default config file for 3.7 NOT THE ONE THAT ATTACHES IT TO A CS.
open up the config file and edit it to match SUMA's config, except the following settings:

Network Mode: this is set to mode 33, a hidden setting that's unlisted in the config. I don't know what it does but I strongly believe it has something to do with MgCamd getting net access. it probably means 32+1 in which case puts it into ccam + newcamd. However I'd leave it as it defaults to newcamd anyway.

and cache settings are ON. It could be that it cant read direct and instead has to read from the cache.

hope this helps.

Skybox F3S Latest Firmware, Using CCcam because mgcam is not possible as per forum guide by suma. https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=30726.0
Package: VIP ULTRA, Hotbird 13E