Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: regarding attention subscribers topic  (Прочитано 5124 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
regarding attention subscribers topic
« : 12 Ноября 2015, 18:32:44 »
because you closed the thread already I am opening a new one
are you expecting all SkyDE channels to die or only HD version ?
from the rumors I read it seems like SD version of the channels might still get decoded via cs, like Sky Italy or BSkyB-UK
are you canceling your subscription (so it will not work for sure anymore) or are you keeping your SkyDE cards ?
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: regarding attention subscribers topic
« Ответ #1 : 12 Ноября 2015, 18:40:30 »
I am afraid, the worst may happen if SkyDe will "marry" or "couple" cards+receiver. If so, no SD, no HD
Let us see what happens in January.
This is only rumours, but we just warn our subscribers not to buy or extend their subscriptions from January, in case...
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

telex

• Старожил
« Ответ #2 : 14 Ноября 2015, 21:01:43 »
I can not translate it. Is the warning because after 18.01. all is getting dark and you pay without  decoding? And the only problem you pay without getting service?

Or is the warning because of new rules with cardsharing or internet ?
Dreambox 7020 HD
Mgcam 1.35
68° east to 45° west 1,20m dish

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 15 Ноября 2015, 06:59:45 »
If SkyDe "pairs" receiver+card, we would not be able to decode the package and SkyDe sharing will stop.
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=33844.0
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 17 Ноября 2015, 20:18:26 »
I didnt want to open a new topic to mess up the board so I hope it is okay to ask my questions here...

Edit: Please dont get mad because of my posting. Im just interessted in the technical stuff. Please dont answer "We are not sky we only offer..." I just did some searching in the web and hope to find some answers.  Thats all.

I seriously do not get it.

If I understand it correctly then Sky DE will use the same system that is used in Italia (HD Channels). By using google I did find out that in this "paired system" the cw is send crypted and the internal data of the uniqe receiver is needed to decrypt the cw. In 2013 it wasnt possible to see SkyIT HD via cardsharing. If the card realizes that it has to decrypt a lot of messages in a short time then the card will be blocked. Now, in 2015, a lot of people offer SKYIT complete (HD included).

My questions are:

1. How is it possible? Do the use a card for every channel? 10 Channel = 10 cards?
2. If its possible, how do they bypass the internal crypting?

Everybody gets warned, if the receiver shows Karten Errore 9993, 9994, 9995, 9996 und 02? Sky will refuse to replace the blocked card.

3. How is that possible? I pay every month but I wont see the programm anymore? Like I rent a car but I use it for robbing a bank so it gets locked and Iam not allowed to use it any more but every month I will have to pay for it??? If I do not cancel my contract then I will have to pay another year for it even if I can not use the service?
4. If I place a blocked card in the receiver from the provider, will this receiver get blocked too?

Edit:
By the way it is very fair to warn us. Before I used this service I have been a customer of an other webside. On this other webside you will find right now a special offer. 2 years SkyDE for a low price which makes me very very angry because it showed up after the first interview of sky about the pairing.
Astra 19,2 - Cinergy USB S2 HD  - DVB-S2 - Dvbviewer - OSCAM - ACAMD

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #5 : 18 Ноября 2015, 06:45:34 »
To DVBFREAK:

1. First of all, types of the questions you asked here are typically discussed at very specialized forums, if any. This forum is not so "technical" and you will never see any deeper technical details of CS or similar here.
2. Please don't wait for any "specific" explanation of what, how, where, etc. This is "know-how" of the Moderator. He will never share his specific knowledge here by discussing technical errors with users, etc.
3. You are right that we are not Sky. We just warn our users that in case... The case has not come yet and our warning is based on the internet rumors.
4. We had similar cases when provider "paired" receiver+card and we had to arrange 1 card = 1 channel. But in terms of finance, it is not possible to have the number of cards equal to the number of channels in the package. We are not millionaires. Naturally, that soon, the CS of the package was stopped as it was financially not profitable.
5. We do not care what other CS-services offer - HD or not HD. We are sure that this is just advertisement and promotion. As a rule, CS of such type does not live long. Sooner or later, provider will detect CS and it will be blocked.
6. As for "I pay for..." - I can tell you that we also pay (to support and maintain a) forum, b) billing, c) merchants, d) internet security (in case of Ddos attacks), e) servers maintenance, etc. Moreover, we pay for the card itself, it is not cents, it is hundreds (or even thousands) of EURO (SkyItalia is a good sample). Sometimes, it is not profitable as the number of subscribers is less than we would like to.
By the way, everybody agreed with our rules before becoming a member and paying for service. If you want, you may read them again in the billing. This is so-called "legal document" and by signing it, you agree with our policy and rules. Nobody forced you to pay or whatever. You do it by yourself. Words like "I pay for service..." are useless in this case.
7. Agree that it is very fair to warn you, but this is just warning. We do not want a headache in the future if we do not warn you now.
Low prices of other CS server for 2 years - it's a bullshit. I wonder, what is the quality of that CS-server? How can they guarantee that within the next 2 years, nothing will happen? We just ignore such information as we are not newbies on this market.

Stoeri

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 18 Ноября 2015, 20:00:28 »
Hi Suma,

is there no possibilty that you change the package for those who bought the sky package for 1 year in October 2015? It would be really hard for us. May there is a possibility to put them into sky IT package or something like that?
I can tell you my login per PM and you will see that it is very hard for my and my friends because be start 1 month ago...

Regards
DM800SE / 19,2 + 13,0 / SkyDE / GP Image / OSCAM

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #7 : 19 Ноября 2015, 05:49:52 »
Hi Suma,

is there no possibilty that you change the package for those who bought the sky package for 1 year in October 2015? It would be really hard for us. May there is a possibility to put them into sky IT package or something like that?
I can tell you my login per PM and you will see that it is very hard for my and my friends because be start 1 month ago...

Regards

Hi,
Let us wait till mid-January, we'll see what is the situation, then Moderator will take some decision.

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #8 : 19 Ноября 2015, 21:56:06 »
Thanks for your answers. I will try to find answers in other boards. As you sure know there are a lot of mosc , whatever boards. If I find something out then I will let you guys know about.

I wonder, what is the quality of that CS-server? How can they guarantee that within the next 2 years, nothing will happen?

The Cs freezes and Iam pretty sure they cant garantee anything. Its like you pay for 2 years and if nothing works anymore they will close the webside.

By the way. Iam only visiting this other board to see if they still alive and I wonder why they are still online. Dont worry I wont change my "provider" ;)

LJstc

• Пользователь
« Ответ #9 : 20 Ноября 2015, 14:18:33 »
Hi!
i just want to tell the board that it could be maybe possible to get  "unmarried"  cards, and Block the right EMMs to not Marry the Card with the Reciever!   

So SUMA  maybe you can check this for your service!   

What i have read is that OSCAM will be the desired EMU.

Maybe you will find a possibility to go on with  Sky DE Sharing!

Greets
BillingUser: LJstc, Reciever: VU+ Duo2, Enigma 2, Emu: mgcamd, Firmware: BlackHole, Subscription: VIPastra

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #10 : 20 Ноября 2015, 15:17:32 »
I do not intent to make users nervous and think users should be calm :)
If you read the forum frequently you should know that most "problems" are handled very well to get users satisfied, even if the errors are caused by the users themself.
Perhaps not always for billing problems - but I also understand this: if the money does not arrive "at the server"/moderator he will give you no refund of course. I think no one would give compensation in this case.

I am very satisfied with the services provided by the server. Almost 24/7 freezer free decoding of the subscribed channels and also "not guaranteed services" included in VIP-subscriptions are available most times. I know people who paid hundred(s) of Euros for services that claim to work for a year, two or even lifetime and they have been lucky to watch their paid channels for a whole week cause as we all know: there is no one you can officially blame :)

@LJstc
the moderator should already be aware of this, otherwise if he does not block the card and write only "good EMMs" the cards would already have been married to a receiver for sure. But you can only write "good EMMs" as long as you receive them. I cannot see patterns, but some users simply get no EMMs anymore that prolong subscriptions without marrying the card to a receiver/ci+modul.
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #11 : 20 Ноября 2015, 19:25:08 »
I do not intent to make users nervous and think users should be calm :)

Nobody wants to make users nervous. We all just try to help you guys to make your life easier.

Every car has a 1st aid kit and hopefully nobody will ever need it but if somebody needs it then he/she will be happy that it exists.

We are your 1st aid kit. Maybe a little bit of or whatever - maybe absoluty helpless but we try to help  ;)

teglafal

• Постоялец
« Ответ #12 : 09 Декабря 2015, 20:46:24 »
Yeah, I'm very satisfied too with this - allow me to call it in this case - service, and as a SkyDE suscriber, I would be very disappointed if I'd lose SkyDE, mostly because I've just extended my suscription in September for a year... Where will I watch my football matches if SkyDE package wont work here anymore? Of course, I understand that if they are changing to a harder security level, the situation will change, so no offence, just wrote down my personal situation here like others did. Hopefully there will be no problems after the feared 18th of January :)
HW: SkyStar HD2
SW: DVBViewer + Oscam 1.20 - dvbapiNET
Package: VIP Germany

sc2016

• Пользователь
« Ответ #13 : 16 Января 2016, 21:46:55 »
Became member last month and wasn't able to buy more than a month. Now checked VIP Astra / Germany and both are available for 1 month only, too. Any idea if subscription of several moths (6+) will be available again soon? Because my account is showing end date 17.01.2016 for sky-de. Can you recommend what to do now?
Ferguson Ariva 102e V1.31b2 CCCam 2.1.4 VIP_Astra

sc2016

• Пользователь
« Ответ #14 : 16 Января 2016, 21:48:21 »
Became member last month and wasn't able to buy more than a month. Now checked VIP Astra / Germany and both are available for 1 month only, too. Any idea if subscription of several moths (6+) will be available again soon? Because my account is showing end date 17.01.2016 for sky-de. Can you recommend what to do now?

In "my subscription" i cannot prolong. there's only "---"in the list field...
Ferguson Ariva 102e V1.31b2 CCCam 2.1.4 VIP_Astra

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #15 : 17 Января 2016, 03:52:05 »

By the way it is very fair to warn us. Before I used this service I have been a customer of an other webside. On this other webside you will find right now a special offer. 2 years SkyDE for a low price which makes me very very angry because it showed up after the first interview of sky about the pairing.

And they are gone :D

https://antizapret.info/site.php?id=110692

I thought you guys in russia do not care about laws but maybe I was wrong.