Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Will I be blacklisted ?  (Прочитано 3476 раз)

rmkk

• Новичок
Will I be blacklisted ?
« : 12 Апреля 2018, 10:11:36 »
Dear admins, to avoid banning of my account I decided to ask for clarification of two usecases as follows

Server rule #2 - Frequent reconnection
I'm currently using different card sharing server. Because I'm facing to a frequent freezes of Skylink's Prima Zoom channel, I decided to try a CardSharing.cc server, I bought Skylink package only for 1 month. However keys for decoding non Skylink channels comes still from different card sharing server.
Question: switching receiver from non Skylink channel to Skylink channel will be treated as reconnection ? So 5 those reconnections per 5 minutes leads to banning of my account ?

Server rule #4 - increased number of queries
My receiver DreamBox 500DH has one reveiver only, so watching and recording of two channels is possible, but those shall be part on one transponder only.
Question: watching one channel and recording other channel from the same transponder leads to banning of my account ?

Thanks.

Note: freezes mentioned above does not happen on CardSharing.cc server, what is a good news for me.
Dreambox DM500DH (1 SAT tuner), OpenPLI6.1, CCcam 2.30, 1W/13E/19E/23E/28E
ZGemmaH9.2H (DVB-S2X+DVB-T2/C combo), PurE2, OSCAM

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Will I be blacklisted ?
« Ответ #1 : 12 Апреля 2018, 11:44:26 »
Question: switching receiver from non Skylink channel to Skylink channel will be treated as reconnection ? So 5 those reconnections per 5 minutes leads to banning of my account ?

Even if your receiver is connected to 10 different servers, emulator will address only the server it needs at the moment to get the required keys for the required package (channel). Reconnection means when your emulator reconnects to one and the same server. No rules violation.

Question: watching one channel and recording other channel from the same transponder leads to banning of my account ?

Better not to risk. You are going to watch and record 2 channels simultaneously (even from the same transponder). For this purpose, we have Dual-login option in the billing (+50% to the usual price of the package). With dual login, you will not be banned for sure. But I doubt that your receiver has 2 tuners onboard. Dual-login is the option for double-tuner receivers.

Note: freezes mentioned above does not happen on CardSharing.cc server, what is a good news for me.

Thank you!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

rmkk

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 12 Апреля 2018, 13:05:53 »
But I doubt that your receiver has 2 tuners onboard. Dual-login is the option for double-tuner receivers.
This is why I'm asking, my receiver has 1 tuner only. Such usecase I described above will not happen every day, it's clear, but once it happens for sure. To switch recording and watch something else in the same TP can everyone in my family - wife, daughter, or son with no intention to break Server rule #4 of course. I thing that the Server rule #4 has wrong specification and would be nice to changed it to take described usecase into account. To pay for Dual-login does not make sence for me because I have one tuner only, I agree with you.

Anyway, I thing that your answer wasn't clear enough. So, please let me ask once again - will I be banned or not in this specific case ?

Thanks.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 12 Апреля 2018, 13:28:49 »
Server gives you an immediate ban, if you violate the rule 4 - cascading, connection of 2 and more receivers per 1 account, use of PIP option picture in picture, delayed decoding, access is re-shared for more than 1 receiver (resharing) and understated timeout to listen to DW from the server (< 7 seconds) in emulator settings.
In your case, yes, you will be banned, is you watch and record 2 different encrypted channels which require different keys for each channel (consequently, 2 queries to the server at once).
If you watch 1 encrypted channel and 1 FTA channel at once - no problem, 2 FTA channels - no problem too.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

rmkk

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 12 Апреля 2018, 13:39:31 »
Server gives you an immediate ban

Thanks for clear answer! In that case your server is not for me. I do not need to spend hours looking for reason why I was banned without reasonable reason. I understand what is written in you rule list, but  Server rule #4 does not make sense on my limited hardware (1 receiver). I'm sorry for that, your server looked very promissing.

Thanks for explanation.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #5 : 12 Апреля 2018, 21:59:12 »
I understand what is written in you rule list, but  Server rule #4 does not make sense on my limited hardware (1 receiver). I'm sorry for that, your server looked very promissing.
But you do understand, that watching 2 channels means your receiver sends 2 codeword-requests to the server (and get two single replies from the server) ?! it does not matter if the channels are on different transponders or on the same one (what gives you access with only one tuner) and even does not matter if these channels use the same codeword: your receiver/emulator handle codeword-requests even for the same CAID but different service-ids as two requests and sends two single codeword-requests to the server and also server-software will handle the incoming requests one by one as single requests = sends botzh to the PayTV card as long as the result/codeword for this combination (encrypted codeword/service-id) is not already in the cache (I do not know any emulator that works different).
Dual Login might not be very useful with only one tuner in your STB but would solve the problem. Also possible to explain the situation to your family, or block PayTV channels in your bouquets with a password.
I believe any good server will have such a rule as more requests also mean you have to expand hardware and PayTV cards (until you reach the point, where you have so many cards, that one card can exclusively be stick to decode 2-4 fixed channels only to serve all programs you offer, than it does not matter, if you add 200.000 more users *g*).
This server is perhaps not the cheapest but very reliable. Of course you can find servers for "40-100€ for a year subscription or even a lifetime to watch any PayTV channel you want" but beside freezers (you obviously know) you can consider it good look if this servers works for > 3 month - have heard  that story several times.
There is a saying: buy cheap = buy twice (as there is absolutely no use in a continuously freezing server) *g*
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

rmkk

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 13 Апреля 2018, 12:37:22 »
But you do understand ...

Yes I undestand it well, in that case number of requests doubles that's clear. What I'm trying to avoid is, that sometime int the near of far future unexpectedly the TV stops working because of ban, nothing more or less. This was the reason I suggest to change the rule to accept this case. Because how often will this case taken place ? Once a week, once a month ? I'm really sure that described case can not overload the server. In opposit banning a user for such case is very, very awkward. I'm still talking about watching one channel and recording from other one on the same TP what is HW limitation of one tuner.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions and opinion.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #7 : 16 Апреля 2018, 22:15:14 »
Once you accept it = you allow it :)
simple solution as already explained: get your STB secured against misuse of anyone (at least as long as you are recording), or get Dual Package subscription :)
You might also complain at emulator creators to create versions of Oscam/Mgcamd/Cccam/etc. that only allow one channel decoding within a period of time.

You might also work with Oscam-rules to avoid to many cw-requests within a specified time but this might also end in disturbances during switching through your channel list.

Whatever you say: as long as you believe the users of your STB are to stupid to follow some rules (fully acceptable if they are to young) and as long as you are not willing to control your STB yourself by security codes on the PayTV packages (might be the best solution with children in your household) you should not blame anyone than the picture in your mirror.
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

rmkk

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 17 Апреля 2018, 09:41:25 »
@admins - if possible please lock this thread to keep it as short as possible. My questions was already explained, so keep those answers clear to others interested in Server rules #2 and #4 details. Btw after few days there is still no freeze on any of Skylink channels, good job! Thanks for all.