Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: BT SPORT NOT WORKING AGAIN  (Прочитано 7747 раз)

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: BT SPORT NOT WORKING AGAIN
« Ответ #20 : 20 Февраля 2017, 05:50:42 »
We're paying for this service, please sort it out.

First of all, sort out settings of your receiver, emulator, then you will get the service you are paying for. Next time, once I see "we're paying for this service", I will ban you forever and you will forget the road to our service. When you buy something, you have to read "Manual" first before using this something. Here is the same situation, before using this service, you have to read and learn how to correctly use it.
If you ignore these rules, we'll ignore you. Understand?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

moosic

• Пользователь
« Ответ #21 : 21 Февраля 2017, 00:19:44 »
Sorry Suma,

I have looked at my setting tonight and they are the same as they have always been so I'm not sure exactly where I'm supposed to be going wrong here. Can you assist please?

xtruex stated:

Read rules https://www.cardsharingserver.com/index.php?module=rules
6. Sending EMM requests to the server, and correct this errors.

I've looked at this rule as it states - as per the rules "in the oscam emulator, EMM can be disabled in oscam.conf, [dvbapi] section, au=0 parameter."

I have had this au=0 setting in my oscam.conf, [dvbapi] file, since I have been a member here, approx five years.
Vu Solo+ 4K CCcam via Oscam
OpenATV 5.3 Vu+Solo 4K KODI 16.1 Jarvis Image

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #22 : 21 Февраля 2017, 05:58:41 »
I think, the problem is that you use CCcam via Oscam. Why? Why are you experimenting all the time (not personally you, but users in general)? If you do not know how to set up CCcam via Oscam correctly, ask those who knows how to do it. But, as I think, you select the most easy way to set up your receiver.
FYI, we never recommended using CCcam via Oscam. Either Cccam, OR Oscam, or MgCamd, but never a bundle. Cccam via MgCamd - yes, because we tested it and it works. I do not know how to set it up cause I am using MgCamd emulator.
You have to consult specialized forum re: CCcam via Oscam or wait for reply of the users who knows how to.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

moosic

• Пользователь
« Ответ #23 : 22 Февраля 2017, 18:06:02 »
Thanks Suma, unfortunately theres NO CCcam for any 4k VU boxes. CCcam requires a mipsel based cpu but the VU Solo 4K has ARM cpu so CCcam will never work. The only way around it is cccam to oscam.

I don't seem to have my problems with the sly service, it is only really the BT Sport channels I have difficulty with.

moosic

• Пользователь
« Ответ #24 : 22 Февраля 2017, 19:05:40 »
Update,

I can get BT Sports 3 but not BT Sports 1 or 2. I have tried the other two identical channels but those don't seem to work either.

spitfire1500

• Protek 9750HD Newcamd protocol
  • Пользователь
« Ответ #25 : 22 Февраля 2017, 20:08:49 »
Working well for me on ALL BT channels. I'm using Newcamd protocol though.....
I've tried some different BT channels with the same frequency and they freeze so you must choose the correct channel even if it's the same frequency. They have different SID/PCR etc but they are working for me  ;)
Protek 9750HD   Newcamd protocol 1.2 Channel master dish

75spam

• Пользователь
« Ответ #26 : 22 Февраля 2017, 23:53:28 »
Update,

I can get BT Sports 3 but not BT Sports 1 or 2. I have tried the other two identical channels but those don't seem to work either.

Mate, I'm using MgCamd 1.35 fine on Solo 4k.(last Sunday being the exception)
I tried using Oscam and it worked fine on Sly but would freeze on BT and the irish channels.

Where I think there may be an issue for BT channels is the fact that they use CAID 960...this is on a different port for protocols other than CCCam.
Just a theory....

Try MgCamd with CCCam protocol settings(single port access).

VU+ Solo 4K
MgCamd 1.35a / Oscam(maybe)

spitfire1500

• Protek 9750HD Newcamd protocol
  • Пользователь
« Ответ #27 : 23 Февраля 2017, 00:47:55 »
Newcamd also uses a different port for BT and Irish channels. I can't change the softcam to any other in the protek as you can't add plugins. I've got a Vu+ zero that I use for something else but the protek works brilliantly with this server so no need to change ;)
Protek 9750HD   Newcamd protocol 1.2 Channel master dish