Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  (Прочитано 4065 раз)

senj1n

• Новичок
Hi there,

I am pretty new to this whole cardsharing thing and bought 2 lines today.

Well, I have now everything up and running but I was checking the Statistics Page for both of my accounts (senj1n, senj1n3) and found error messages on both of them.
The first error I was able to fix by myself. I have accidentally copied the same lines to both recievers.

But now it looks like the reciever of my 2nd Account senj1n3 is messed up:

Duplicated requests 44
IMPORTANT! Your receiver is sending requests to the server on multiple occasions. Most probably that ecm-timeout parameter of emulator is underrated. Set the value of 5000 milliseconds minimum as a time of server response. Violation of rule No.4

I have downloaded and transefered your mgcamd_configs_16.10.2013_3 to my DM800HD and did not change any settings for the timeout (07) but I still get this error displayed.

Dreambox DM800HD
MGCamd1.35a
Newnigma2

Greetings,
Daniel

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
« Ответ #1 : 04 Января 2015, 07:09:06 »
Hi,
User senj1n 's statistics is OK, BUT
User senj1n3 not found in the billing. Are you sure that the second account is correct and registered and any subscription is bought for this account? Check and compare both accounts again.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

senj1n

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 04 Января 2015, 18:05:32 »
Hi,
User senj1n 's statistics is OK, BUT
User senj1n3 not found in the billing. Are you sure that the second account is correct and registered and any subscription is bought for this account? Check and compare both accounts again.

Hi Suma,

yes Senj1n3 is correct. I have both lines up and running. Senj1n and Senj1n3. After checking both accounts a few minutes ago, I have the same errormessage that I had yesterday on Senj1n3.

So checking my Senj1n Account I find these messages:

Requests
Last request for decoding received by the server at 16:02:28 (CET)
Channel: Spiegel Geschichte (skyde)
SID: 0034 (52d)
CAID@IDENT: xxx@xxxxxxx
For port: xxxxx
Requests received 1693
Duplicated requests 295
IMPORTANT! Your receiver is sending requests to the server on multiple occasions. Most probably that ecm-timeout parameter of emulator is underrated. Set the value of 5000 milliseconds minimum as a time of server response. Violation of rule No.4
Requests decoded 1265
Requests rejected 428
   - Channel not decoded 308
   - Requests filtered 120
KeepAlive requests  8253

Dont get me wrong, everything works fine here. I can watch all programs but I just want to get sure, I am doing everything right.

Regards,

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 04 Января 2015, 18:12:48 »
For your information:
How do you think, Senj1n3 and senj1n3 are the same logins? They are different.
In your first post, you told:
the Statistics Page for both of my accounts (senj1n, senj1n3)
I think, these are different logins (p.s. login and password are case sensitive).
In the user statistics, no rules violation has been detected

Don't worry, everything is ok for Senj1n3.

As for senj1n login, yes, rules violation is detected. Try to delete backup server from the settings and restart emulator. See what happen tomorrow after the statistics will be zeroed.
Check K parameter of mg_cfg file. Must be
# network ecm timeout in seconds
K: { 07 }
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

senj1n

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 04 Января 2015, 18:56:10 »
Oh sorry then. Senj1n and Senj1n3 are both my accounts :)

Sorry for the confusion mate!

It is very weird. I had the same errormessage yesterday on my Senj1n3 account that I have now on the Senj1n Account. I use your mgcamd_configs_16.10.2013_3 on both recievers and have changed nothing.

I'm gonna do what you told me and wait for tomorrow.

Thanks again!