Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: openbox s10  (Прочитано 5484 раз)

openbox

• Пользователь
openbox s10
« : 15 Марта 2012, 19:42:41 »
I have been using S10 for a while now and cccam was working fine all this time, with it being outlawed I am trying to set up newcamd but most what I got so far is few SD channels working perfectly and all the rest saying scrambled, any clues what I might be doing wrong, has anyone got newcamd on S10 working on SkyUk package at all, any tips, opinions, or just simple confirmations that this is in fact possible would be greatly appreciated.

rhole

• Новичок
Re: openbox s10
« Ответ #1 : 16 Марта 2012, 04:48:22 »
download the attached file. and extract it to a USB drive..

Then flash the replace.list and ignore.list to the box by the USB file update.  Then reboot your receiver.

Attached file is an alternate configuration for this cardsharing server, that acheive the same result of blocking the not in use Caids and replaceing them with the good one.  The result being all the channels that should work, like HD ones in particular. Will work.

Been working on an Openbox I have at my sisters for months...  It also reduces the chace of a ban from repeat connections with this box and newcamd when channel flicking.
Vu+ Solo. Mgcamd 1.35a. Sky UK package.

openbox

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 16 Марта 2012, 18:16:06 »
Thank you very much for your help.
Any chance you can upload a working channel list as well, I have got plenty on other sites but not specific for this server, and with the list of duplicates banned server specific list would be great.

rhole

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 16 Марта 2012, 23:51:46 »
I will upload one sometime in the next 24 hours, Saturday night latest.  I have to update my sisters to include the recent changes like Sky Sports F1, so will do it tonight and upload at some point.  It will take in to account all the banned SIDs.

Vu+ Solo. Mgcamd 1.35a. Sky UK package.

OPS11

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 30 Марта 2012, 22:17:08 »
Hi There,
Lists posted are great, thank you.
As above, do you have a working channel list to post - I'm working on one but its hard work so if you have one already, that would be great  :)
Openbox S11
newcamd (version unavailable - embedded in firmware)
FW - C2HS2-11-10-10:0579CMT
HW Chip - 085B

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #5 : 31 Марта 2012, 08:58:07 »
I am sure, there must be any Openbox software similar to the Dreambox's Dreambox Edit where users can easily edit whatever they want (i mean channels, bouquets, etc).
Google through Openbox forums, maybe you will find something. Would be nice if you upload any Openbox software to the UPLOAD section of the forum. Don't wait for admins, make everything by yourself.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

OPS11

• Пользователь
« Ответ #6 : 31 Марта 2012, 14:39:38 »
Hi Suma,
I think you missed my point - yes there are editors out there, but you still have to spend time entering this servers working sids etc.
Rhole already has a working list for this server for openbox and has indicated he was going to upload it. He obviously has not had time to do that yet so I just wanted to know if he would be doing so as it is pointless us all spending time on something that has already been done.

I have imported your dummy list from here  http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=29300.0 into a spreadsheet, sorting it into numerical order and then comparing it with the lyng sat list.  It is taking hours as I think there are errors in the dummy list (duplicates and missing dummys).

If there is already an openbox channel list file (TP_PROG.dbs) available for users for this server, then with the two files posted by Rhole above loaded, you would have half the number of queries on the forum from Openbox/Sky UK users, which I am sure you would like  :)

Openbox S11
newcamd (version unavailable - embedded in firmware)
FW - C2HS2-11-10-10:0579CMT
HW Chip - 085B

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #7 : 01 Апреля 2012, 08:28:04 »
I think you missed my point

Probably, but i don't have SkyUK and cannot check it channel by channel. Besides, the channels specified in www.lyngsat.com can be missed or v.v. can be extra channels not included in the SkyUK listing. You know, SkyUK contains some extra (3rd party) channels which can be owned by other providers, not by SkyUK (they simply rent transponders and frequencies and are offerred by SkyUK for extra payment). Therefore, I think that even if you sit and spend hours comparing the lyngsat.com and SkyUK listings, some channels will be missed or will be extra.
We and other users would appreciate if you do such a great job.

respect and regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic