Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Sky sport 1  (Прочитано 3422 раз)

nelutu292002

• Пользователь
Sky sport 1
« : 01 Апреля 2012, 19:51:46 »
  Hi , I was trying to watch at  football games but today is was awfull freeze and no image only subtitles. Is something wrong with ss1 ???because the others channels working fine. I dont have any favorites channels- I just scan all the channells.
   Thanks

I'm using openbox s10, newcamd, Sky UK

nelutu292002

• Пользователь
Re: Sky sport 1
« Ответ #1 : 01 Апреля 2012, 20:22:38 »
  Problem solved . I found out that the channels was with sid wrong. So the good SID for SS1 HD is 4001, not use SID with 3802 and 3877 not working and  freezing.

Thanks.

DaveS

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 01 Апреля 2012, 22:24:03 »
Just to add my two pennies worth..... I have a Spiderbox 9000HD and SS1 both SD and HD have been unwatchable all afternoon constant freezing every 10 -15 seconds.
My menu shows 4 x SS1 SD and 2 x SS1 HD I went through all six of them several times, rebooted the box, re booted internet router.Still freezing.

Turned off other "Ethernet" provider - still freezing.

All other sky channels including other sports channels working fine,

Spiderbox normally working fine, just today been freezing.

The box is upto date with patches.

I have tried to find something on the forum that relates to mine (and obviously others) problems with no luck.

Can you please either tell me(and others) what I need to do to solve the problem, or put a link in to the specific page that shows the answer, not just a forum page.

I have been very please with the service I have had from you so far, but this has really been a fustrating afternoon.

Many thanks and keep up the good work

Spiderbox 9000HD East Yorkshire

baggott

• baggott
  • Новичок
  • english
« Ответ #3 : 02 Апреля 2012, 14:07:56 »
plumber1 hi can any one tell me how to change the sids i have a openbox s10 please help
baggott

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #4 : 02 Апреля 2012, 20:50:59 »
you cannot change the sids of any channel
you simply have to use another transmission with the same program which uses the correct sid
several channels, also Sky Sport 1 (HD) is transmitted several times - select the channel witch uses the correct sid > put this channel in your favorites and remove the current "version" of Sky Sport 1 with the wrong sid from your favorites
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP