Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Thanks for the excellent service with Sky F1 HD  (Прочитано 6267 раз)

gingercat

• Новичок
Thanks for the excellent service with Sky F1 HD
« : 18 Марта 2012, 21:18:01 »
Thought it'd make a nice change to have a thank-you thread on here.  Watched the Australian GP this morning with no interruptions whatsoever, which is great as the F1 channel was the whole reason for me taking out a subscription.  Thanks!
Openbox S10 UK Sky NewCamD

rudy8012

• Пользователь
Re: Thanks for the excellent service with Sky F1 HD
« Ответ #1 : 18 Марта 2012, 21:54:59 »
Thumbs up from me as well. I used both the F1 HD and the interactive ("red button") channels without any problem.
ESPN HD is also working fine now.
Thanks!
DM800SE - Gemini3 - newcamd on oscam ymod - server 1
23.5E and 28.2E - SatelliteBG and SkyUK

OPS11

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 19 Марта 2012, 19:14:19 »
Yes, me too. Thanks Suma  :)

Watched the 9:30 replay HD for the full 4.5 hours without 1 glitch or freeze all the way through - excellent.
Also recorded earlier live screening in SD and that was fine too (as a back up just in case I lost service).

Still fine on HD today, but have seen 2 freezes on SD, however not really bothered until next week.
Openbox S11
newcamd (version unavailable - embedded in firmware)
FW - C2HS2-11-10-10:0579CMT
HW Chip - 085B

gingercat

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 25 Марта 2012, 12:09:42 »
I take it back, Malaysian GP, no freezes right up to the start of the race, now completely unuseable  >:(

gingercat

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 25 Марта 2012, 12:14:11 »
Great, so as I changed channels, powered on-off box to try and see if that would help, the net result is:
Attention!

Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation. You are requested to eliminate a cause of the ban very urgently, otherwise your account can be blocked by the Moderator and you will be subject to penalty.

IP address: -
Server: serv1
Account: -
Start of disability: 2012-03-25 10:10:00 CET (Central European Time)
End of disability: 2012-03-25 10:20:00 CET (Central European Time)
Reason:
Frequent reconnections to the server (>10 times per 10 minutes. Make sure that your login is used only for 1 device and emulator is not activated twice, check timeout and network settings)

fynrd1

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 25 Марта 2012, 12:20:24 »
Same problem here. >:(
Vu+ Duo, CCcam_2.2.1, MgCamd-1.37

gingercat

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 25 Марта 2012, 13:01:50 »
(now fixed, see other thread - thanks for sorting it!)

nbe

• Пользователь
« Ответ #7 : 25 Марта 2012, 13:04:31 »
Same problem happened to me. Very annoying.

Pre-race coverage was great. Then as soon as the race was about to start I kept getting prolonged freezes. I restarted my box maybe three times hoping it would fix it. But alas no. Then it stopped working entirely. Then an e-mail arrived saying my IP has been blocked.

Definitely isn't my connection. I'm on BT Infinity 40mbit, and my connection is completely idle and functioning perfectly.

I was on server #2 but have now switched to #3 and am waiting a bit until I power my box back on.

Luckily the race was red flagged so I haven't missed much so far. Currently watching it on a low quality free web stream.

Thanks.
Openbox S10 (not clone) SkyUK NewCamd/Mgcamd

fynrd1

• Пользователь
« Ответ #8 : 25 Марта 2012, 13:06:15 »
The sd version was working properly
Vu+ Duo, CCcam_2.2.1, MgCamd-1.37

notmeagain

• Новичок
« Ответ #9 : 17 Апреля 2012, 17:54:10 »

Pre-race coverage was great. Then as soon as the race was about to start I kept getting prolonged freezes. I restarted my box maybe three times hoping it would fix it. But alas no. Then it stopped working entirely. Then an e-mail arrived saying my IP has been blocked.

Definitely isn't my connection. I'm on BT Infinity 40mbit, and my connection is completely idle and functioning perfectly.

I was on server #2 but have now switched to #3 and am waiting a bit until I power my box back on.

Luckily the race was red flagged so I haven't missed much so far. Currently watching it on a low quality free web stream.

Thanks.

It is your connection.

I have infinity also, and occasionally bt will change my IP.

I do not lose internet connection, but because the ip has changed, my old login with previous IP is still active.

we may be able to get around this if the administrators allow connection from hostname and not ip address.
DM800 - Nemesis enigma2
mgcamd-1.35a
SkyUK Package

nbe

• Пользователь
« Ответ #10 : 17 Апреля 2012, 20:06:41 »

Thanks.

It is your connection.

I have infinity also, and occasionally bt will change my IP.

I do not lose internet connection, but because the ip has changed, my old login with previous IP is still active.

we may be able to get around this if the administrators allow connection from hostname and not ip address.

No it really is not my connection.

When the PPPoE session is reconnected, yes you get a new IP, but all the old TCP connections are terminated also.

There are no problems with dynamic IPs and this service. I've tested it.

BTW when your IP changes so does your hostname also. So there is no possibility of the admins changing anything. Not that they need to...

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #11 : 17 Апреля 2012, 21:14:00 »
I dont think he talks about the hostname from his ISP but from a DynDNS(-like) hostname which should get an IP-update on every new connection
I am not sure, but I believe Oscam would support such options. I also believe, it creates more traffic for the CS-server and CPU power as well but if the server has enouh capacity it might be possible
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

nbe

• Пользователь
« Ответ #12 : 18 Апреля 2012, 22:01:47 »
A DynDNS type service has no relevance. When the CS server does a DNS lookup of the IP its still going to resolve to your ISP hostname, not some DynDNS thing.

This is a 100% fact BTW.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #13 : 18 Апреля 2012, 22:32:56 »
not it works in a different way:
the server knows the DynDNS-address of the client
and if the client want to connect the server checks the DynDNS-address and grant access if it matches the clients IP address
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

nbe

• Пользователь
« Ответ #14 : 20 Апреля 2012, 00:00:50 »
The only way the server could possibly know your DynDNS hostname is if you explicitly told it. As far as I'm aware CS protocols like Newcamd etc don't support any such feature. And cardsharingserver.com doesn't let you type your hostname anywhere in the control panel either.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #15 : 20 Апреля 2012, 00:34:32 »
of course the server has to know your DynDNS-address to check the IP this way, but it might be an acceptabl exception for this (and simmilar) users
and as I wrote, I am not sure it will be configured for this user - but technically it is possible from Oscam

this is not a question of the used sharing-protocol like Newcamd or whatever as this verification of the users has to be done before he gets connected, but some sharing software (I believe Oscam) is capable of this feature (there might be other reasons why out cs-server is not capable to support this)