Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Recommended Box by your website  (Прочитано 4653 раз)

yeshu26

• Постоялец
Recommended Box by your website
« : 27 Декабря 2011, 05:09:39 »
Hello,

My Amiko Alien so far works fine, but in getting any support or help on the internet is an absolute nightmare.

Can you please recommend a list of boxes, which have MORE ACTIVE SUPPORT, and tutorials?

Thank you in advance.
Skybox F3 - Nice reliable box (closed source)

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Recommended Box by your website
« Ответ #1 : 27 Декабря 2011, 05:47:37 »
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

adinks

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 27 Декабря 2011, 21:38:54 »
Any of the Open box will work S9 / S10 / S11 or the new S12.

adinks
Openbox S9 / S10 / S11 and S12

twe

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 14 Января 2012, 17:55:35 »

adinks

Thats not true, I am on S10 and only getting movie channels, sports and a few others... No asian or HD channels, discovery and a few more like that....
I am using the settings provided from the forum admins on mgcamd settings..... Unless there is a problem with the November firmware for openbox or something not sure what else is the problem...... Getting no support for it either.......
Openbox S10

adinks

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 19 Января 2012, 13:44:18 »
please don't make a statement like THATS NO TRUE because your box dosnt get all the channels dosnt mean that they don't work, i dont understand what your problem is because i have everything on my boxes, i would do a factory restore then do a full blind scan on 28.2e then see what you have before you put any channel list on the box.

adinks
Openbox S9 / S10 / S11 and S12

Rustyp81

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 24 Января 2012, 03:18:09 »

adinks

Thats not true, I am on S10 and only getting movie channels, sports and a few others... No asian or HD channels, discovery and a few more like that....
I am using the settings provided from the forum admins on mgcamd settings..... Unless there is a problem with the November firmware for openbox or something not sure what else is the problem...... Getting no support for it either.......

It's got nothing to do with the firmware. Just delete you ignore.list from the Mgcam menu and reboot the box and all the channels will clear. I had the same problem but found all the answers needed on the forums.

amirjames

• Пользователь
« Ответ #6 : 13 Апреля 2012, 23:33:01 »
im having issues like twe and will try rustyp81 solution by deleting the ignore list :D...if it works ..it would really wonderful cuz im missing the fun :D

openboxs12 mgcamd plug