Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Violation no 9  (Прочитано 1511 раз)

sundvej

• Пользователь
  • Edision Nino, OPEN ATV 6.3, Oscam 11518
Violation no 9
« : 03 Апреля 2015, 13:59:08 »
hi ,
I have a non- linux  receiver (edision, optimuss underline).
I changed the newcamd protocol with the cccam and all things was going right,
but somtimes i get som freeze in the streaming , and i decided to by a new
linux receiver. I get the mg.cfg from your database, and copy paste  the lines from
my subscription into the  newcamd.list of the new receiver . I disconnect the old receiver from the internet
and tried to connect with the new receiver to your server .
In the connections history i have seen that i have connectet with 2 different protocol at one time .
I have only connectet one receiver at this time , but the old receiver is configureret with the cccam and the new receiver is
configureret with the newcamd protokol . Is this the problem ?
After that i changed back to the old receiver , because i will not brake any rules . But what is the correct way to connect with a new receiver , without breaking any rules ?
Today i get in my service violation no 9 detected. (to emulator at one time)
I have only connect one receiver with the cccam protokol , i checked the configuration in the receiver twice , and all things
are ok . Only the cccam is aktiv. I have connected with the ccam in more than 2 weeks , and not have had any problems with the rules.
Is there someone who can explain , what´s going on?
Edition Nino, OpenAtv 6.3, Oscam 11518, VIP all

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Violation no 9
« Ответ #1 : 03 Апреля 2015, 14:04:29 »
Hi, for new statistics, you have to wait untill tomorrow morning, when old statistics is zeroed.
Tomorrow morning, you may disconnect your old receiver and connect the new one - and see what is in your connections history.
Be noted that with Cccam protocol, you need to use mgcamd emulator (not Cccam emulator)!
Only protocol is changed, emulator stays the same.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic