Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: How to Sky DE oscam/icam working again  (Прочитано 20663 раз)

d0d0

• Новичок
How to Sky DE oscam/icam working again
« : 04 Сентября 2022, 10:27:52 »
Hi,

i started to figure out how it's going and had/have several question. I will copy the howto and put my questions below each point in red

FUNKTIONIERENDE IMAGES ATV 6-7!!!
1. OSCAM config files übernehmen und im reader alte line eintragen.

so first important point is, that it is not working with vti e.g., just with ATV :)
copy osam config files, just copy the downloaded and put it into the reciever, edit it with the known login data from this site, finish.

2. in den Enigma einstellungen/extras (ATV: MENÜ/EINSTELLUNGEN/BEDIENUNG & OBERFLÄCHE/ Systemeinstellungen):

Integriere ECM in HTTP-Streams auf JA stellen
HTTP Streams Entschlüsslen NEIN
Empgangene HTTP Streams entschlüsseln NEIN

easy to do

3. OScam binary installieren ARM
einfach alte oscam binary austauschen unter pfad var/bin
ACHTUNG: Name der neuen binary muss in den namen der alten binary geändert werden.

first big question: If you install ATV new, you have to download the softcam feed ipk and isntall it by hand. Then you can download on the rec menü the new oscam 11711 ( its named oscam trunk). Then you copy via ftp the forum oscam "oscam-svn11711-arm-webif-dvbapi-emu798-icam" to this direction and name it to oscam trunk??? is this correct?

4. Falls OScam nicht startet fehlt wahrscheinlich libcrypto 0.9.8 dies kann man per Symlink beheben über Console:

Kontrolliert dafür welche libcrypto version ihr habt indem ihr im Ordner:

/usr/lib/
oder
/lib/

nach: libcrypto.so

suchen.

Je nach Version dann folgende Befehle über Telnet ausführen:

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

oder

ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Die Version 1.0.2 dient als Platzhalter... passt diese auf die Version an die ihr in eurer Box findet.

i totally dont understand what this means or should do?!

5. Senderliste einspielen.
Datei nach etc/enigma2 kopieren und dort dann die datei bouquets.tv editieren und folgendes eintragen:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.SkyICAM.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Pyur:  In der Sky iCam Senderliste bei den Referenzen das C00000 austauschen gegen FFFF0000

i have done change c00000 to FFFF0000 and transferd the bouquet into the right reciever order. BUT the bouquet does not appear in the channel list?! Whats the problem, any other bouquet is there and i have done it several times...

so that's it, i hope to get some good answers to each point. I think it is useful also for others who are using vti for example...

thx

Danach box neustarten und alles sollte funktionieren

dma92

• Новичок
Re: How to Sky DE oscam/icam working again
« Ответ #1 : 10 Сентября 2022, 13:47:22 »
first big question: If you install ATV new, you have to download the softcam feed ipk and isntall it by hand. Then you can download on the rec menü the new oscam 11711 ( its named oscam trunk). Then you copy via ftp the forum oscam "oscam-svn11711-arm-webif-dvbapi-emu798-icam" to this direction and name it to oscam trunk??? is this correct?
Correct, the easiest way is to install the softcam feed. I used this command to install the feed:
wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bashAfter you installed oscam from the feed (I used oscam-stable), you can replace the binary. It is important, that you ensure that the file is executable. The best way is to use the chmod +x {filename} command via telnet or SSH.

i totally dont understand what this means or should do?!
The instructions here are a "hacky" workaround, if your image is missing a library in a certain version that is required by oscam. If you use an up-to-date openatv nightly, you don't have to do this.

i have done change c00000 to FFFF0000 and transferd the bouquet into the right reciever order. BUT the bouquet does not appear in the channel list?! Whats the problem, any other bouquet is there and i have done it several times...
No need to do this, if you use satellite.
VU+ Uno 4K SE, OpenATV 7.0 nightly, oscam r1171-icam, VIP Germany

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 23 Сентября 2022, 15:38:20 »
Hello,

Is there any understandable instructions somewhere with all steps?

Maybe even in German

greeting
Hardware: VU+ Zero
Image: OATV 7.0
Softcam: oscam.server  (newcamd)
Package: VIP Germany
Satelittes:  19.2E ASTRA / 13E HOTBIRD

gobb

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 29 Сентября 2022, 15:45:49 »
No need to do this, if you use satellite.
[/quote]

This is exactly happening to me.
But, when i load the presaved settings from here, it works. So there must be something additional to be checked/unchecked to make channel list to appear.
I would rather go with clean install and my settings, but I cant figure out how to make the channels visible in the bouquet list either.

jöman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 08 Октября 2022, 17:22:46 »
FYI, some optimizations are available using Oscam-11714icam-v5 which does not require radegast anymore.
Enigma-settings:
old method with radegast:
 integrate ECM in HTTP streams on YES
 Decrypt HTTP Streams NO
 Decrypt received HTTP streams NO
 Load unmounted bouquets YES

new dvbapi version
 Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to NO
 Decrypt HTTP streams YES
 Decrypt received HTTP streams NO
 Load unmounted bouquets YES

Neutrino settings (System settings > Extended settings > Streaming):
Streaming port: 31339
Integrate ECM in HTTP streams = off
Decrypt HTTP streams = ON
+ disable radegast configuration using Oscam WebIF or remove section [radegast] from oscam.conf, otherwise both methods might run simultaneously what might result in rule violations

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 08 Октября 2022, 17:53:37 »
Hello,
I now have a VU+ UN 4K SE receiver (one with 2 satellite inputs) and have flashed it with Open ATV 7.0 (from the OATV forum).
I also loaded the Oscam.Server file with new content.
Unfortunately, a Sky broadcaster is not running for me.
Who can please help?
greeting

I did it with my VU+ Zero. Almost everything runs.

jöman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #6 : 08 Октября 2022, 21:52:04 »
OpenATV-7.0 should work, even if I prefer Neutrino images and I am not familiar with Enigma menus and configuration.
You have downloaded oscam.server with newcamd configuration ? (but basically also CCcam protocol should work even if you might have some freezers, your posting sounds like: Sky not working at all).
You downloaded the new Oscam from the billing center > News = https://www.cardsharingserver.com/index.php?module=cccam >> the first available download = Oscam r11711-798 file and read the instructions carefully ? (starting with the readme file and followed instructions from step 1 to step 5 ?). For VU+ you should use the oscam-binary for ARM boxes. You also might install the oscam-binary from any other source like a update-menu within your receiver setup-page but it needs to be at least 11711-798 version of Oscam + install the userbouquet.SkyICAM.tv as described and add the line to the bouquet.tv-file as described ?
You use the oscam-configuration files except the oscam.server (instead use the downloaded file from billing > my subscription - but otherwise no channel should be decoded, you only have problems with Sky or what does it mean "almost everything runs ?)
You can access the WebIF of Oscam and see that you are connected and that the box is at least trying to decode channels ? the configuration file oscam.conf does not specify WebIF settings so the default configuration should be using a webbrowser + the URL <IP-of-your-receiver>:8888 like 192.168.1.34:8888
The update from my last post is  only for better performance. As long as it is not running at all you should try with the default configuration using radegast protocol

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #7 : 10 Октября 2022, 14:21:30 »
Hello,
many thanks for the answer.
 :)
I will try it out.
Then report me again.

greeting

oleg1878603

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 11 Октября 2022, 10:39:55 »
does the newcamd protocol work?

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #9 : 13 Октября 2022, 14:22:49 »
does the newcamd protocol work?

Sorry,
Unfortunately only now read.
How can I determine whether Newcam is running?
greeting

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #10 : 13 Октября 2022, 14:23:05 »
Hi,

I can't get it on a receiver VU+ UN 4K SE.
Maybe someone has a finished image Open ATV how it is offered here for the VU+ Zero? It is going well there.

greeting

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #11 : 13 Октября 2022, 20:46:13 »
Hello,

Receiver (VU+ UNO 4K SE) runs. Everything seems to work.
I am happy.  :) ;) ;D
thank you for your help

greeting