Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Violations: Number of requests above the limit  (Прочитано 4668 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
Violations: Number of requests above the limit
« : 18 Мая 2019, 10:48:50 »
several times like this morning I recognized information in my connection history that shows a box on the right site "Violations: Number of requests above the limit per 10 18 seconds" (the 2nd number, here 18, varies - I do not really understand what it says/how this is calculated, but the values stays for the day or might rise if another decoding problem appear).
In addition in the box "Requests" I can see (today)   Requests rejected  21  + Delayed decoding 18

OK, on the top it said in the green banner "No violations of server rules detected!" - that's a dispute to the listed violation and that's why I come up with it (before my account might get closed). And if there are several deoding-problems a day I already saw the red line with serious rule violation.

From what I noticed, the problem comes up if there is a server problem, if cs-server has problems to decode for some time (not the short 1-2 ecm timeouts). Usually this happens for about 1-3 minutes. No reason to complain, only a rare problem but if the server/the reader on the server get stuck it seems to automatically restart itself - fine with me, I am only worried about the Violation it creates. In this case Oscam seems to send the unsuccessful requests again and again and I don't know how to avoid this behavior.
I already added the lines:
ratelimitecm = 2
ratelimittime = 8000  to oscam.server proxy-entries (every proxy-reader)
in addition to oscam.conf settings (that should be the lines refering to cs-server connection):
clienttimeout = 7200
fallbacktimeout = 7000  (as I have dual-login fallbacktimeout should not matter, cause there is no fallback-server available)
readerrestartseconds = 10

The ratelimit-settings makes switching channels already slower (about 1 second in addition to usual switching time) and because the codeword change-rate is usually 7 seconds (you should know) on all used packages, a time-limit 8000ms should be enough, using 10 seconds it makes switching channels especially while recording very slow, need several seconds. ECM-limit of course set to 2 because otherwise it also makes problems with recording channels or using Picture-in-Picture on the same PayTV provider/cs-reader - and thats why I ordered dual login.
I am using AX-HD51 STB with 2 tuners and the only available emulator is Oscam.
As I remember I was only watching one channel up to the problem and I am not really aware when the problem occur (I felt asleep while watching *g*). But I bet there was a server-problem while receiver was running, as I already noticed this connection between rule-violation and decoding-problem before, thats why I add the ratelimit-settings.
I was only watching this channel, no recording in addition, no PiP in use.

Any suggestion to avoid this violations ?
BTW: username = JayOswalt
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Violations: Number of requests above the limit
« Ответ #1 : 21 Мая 2019, 07:22:06 »
In the log, we see that 2-3 times a week, 10-15 requests filtered for SkyDE come to the server. It's not so terrific. Server does not ban for this.
The question is - why 3-4 different requests come to the same SID over 7 seconds (DW lifetime)?   
Either he is using "pause" from his remote, or... we don't know.   
Briefly speaking, CW for SkyDe comes from the satellite strictly every 7 seconds. He managed to send different requests... 
It looks like some delay. Maybe, there is no internet connection for some time (on a regular basis), requests are "held" somewhere pending. Later on, when internet connection appears again, a "batch" of requests comes to the server at a time.  It's one of the versions we have. 
Maybe, he is using WiFi..., it's another reason.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #2 : 21 Мая 2019, 17:38:51 »
Hello suma,

thanks for the reply. Starting with the easiest question:
NO, the STB is connected via LAN cable
I use a cable internet connection. Of course also this reconnects from time to time, but... perhaps once a month. Other "delays" of my provider (with still established connection, no renew of ip or anything) are at least not noticed by me and typical internet usage.

I have no idea why my receiver might send 3-4 requests on the same SID. As it sounds to be "usual 2-3 times a week": might this happen at night, 2:00am when the server is restarting (I believe, its usual that a 2:00am every day the picture freeze for about 1-2 minutes and its always 2:00am so something happening on purpose for sure and a reader restart during the night... not necessary for the user but if it helps to run stable of course accepted. During the week I do not watch TV at 2:00am CET (or might have felt asleep with running receiver)  but Friday and Saturday that's normal *g*. My Oscam might store unsuccessful requests and send them again.
Especially on the same SID: even if using PiP or recording the same channel, Oscam should not request the same codeword if it is already delivered once by the server. "Pause" function (timeshift) would do nothing else - the picture freeze using "Pause" and got recorded on the HDD so ECMs should be send as usually. My STB does not record scrambled streams and try to decode afterwords, so delayed decoding should not appear. If a picture is not decoded my recever records a file with 0 bytes regardless how long the record time was set.

DW lifetime means decoding-word lifetime ?
In my oscam.conf I have configured
[cache]
max_time = 20
this should be the time Oscam holds a received codeword (not sure if "usual"/default (at least its written in the file so most likely no default value) but in this case it is sure that recording or PiP might send the same request again and as we are talking about bytes on the RAM of my receiver... but I will reduce this value (as we know: after 7 seconds the decrypted codeword is useless anyway).

But at least I can say, that PiP or recordings are not really typical and I don't think I have used either once of it while the problem occur. At least ot the last time, when I decoded to create a thread for this behavior and not be able to fix it with rate-limit configuration.

Basically I am taking, that I do not have to worry at the moment.
Perhaps you can continue to have an eye on this during the next days, otherwise I will contact you via this thread again if I get additional warnings.
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 23 Мая 2019, 07:31:05 »
As Moderator suggests, try cccam 2.3.2_ de (available on the forum). As he thinks, Oscam is not ideal solution and also has bugs.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #4 : 23 Мая 2019, 18:27:20 »
I am using Neutrino on a ARM-based receiver: no CCcam-version available for this box type