Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: subscription start date moved by one day  (Прочитано 4526 раз)

mdx

• Новичок
subscription start date moved by one day
« : 30 Июня 2011, 05:53:59 »
Hi,
I need to have subscription working today and decided to try your server since you claim that you activate new subscriptions from newcomers every hour. I set 30.6.2011 as the start date, pressed "PURCHASE" and to my surprise on the next page the server by itself moved the start date of the subscription to 1.7.2011. I do not understand that - why would that happen? Does the subscription start working at 30.6.2011 because of the first free day you mention and 1.7.2011 is just first paid day? I did not find any page on your server which would tell me whether it is ok to start using my subscription or not yet (I don't want to be banned per your rules). So now I am quite confused - as you promise in the news section I should have working subscription in an hour (and with bonus first free day) - so do I understand correctly that tomorrow morning  I can start using my subscription without risking of being banned, right?
Thanks.
Martin

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: subscription start date moved by one day
« Ответ #1 : 30 Июня 2011, 07:02:27 »
Hi,
Everything becomes clear if you read news and announcement more thoroughly. It is said that
The first day of your subscription will be bonus and free of charge.

Moreover, the title of the threat also said that Activation of subscription-every hour! First day is free!
I think, everything is clear if you read, re-read and finally understand what does this mean.
Actually, you subscription must begin the next day after you purchase it. The billing is set up so that your start date is considered next day (after 6:00 AM Moscow time). That is why you have one day as a bonus (free of charge).

Hi,
so do I understand correctly that tomorrow morning  I can start using my subscription without risking of being banned, right?

No, you may use your subscription even now (hour next after the hour you purchased it), if you just purchase it an hour ago, without being banned.

Warning: before arranging full subscription (1 month or more), you are requested to take a 3-day test to be sure that your equipment is configured properly and you are satisfied with our service. Read also the forum re: package(s) you want to watch, because it can be late when some problem occurs on your side and you will start blaming us. Read the forum re:settings, configs, etc you need to know to set up your equipment properly.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

mdx

• Новичок
Re: subscription start date moved by one day
« Ответ #2 : 30 Июня 2011, 13:39:28 »
Yeah, so I deduced it correctly.
I've already set it up and it works perfectly.
Thanks