Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services  (Прочитано 86825 раз)

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Topic for successsfull users who finally paid for our services
« Ответ #20 : 31 Декабря 2012, 10:49:15 »
Hi, you have to ask liqpay support (support@liqpay.com) why they did not transfer your payment. This is a topic for successful users who made complete payment (including transfer to the user's account). You made half of transaction, it cannot be considered successful.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

mangy

• Новичок
« Ответ #21 : 23 Января 2013, 02:33:14 »
hello,Successfully used onpay.ru  using mozilla firefox.i registered my card with liqpay.com,
follow instructions in billing and all ok
openbox x820 and eagle box (clone of dreambox 500)

marcoxx

• Пользователь
« Ответ #22 : 22 Февраля 2013, 20:08:09 »
Paying successful with InterKassa(LiqPay): Here the Steps i do!

1. Link my card with Liqpay use Link in Forum http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=30553.0
2. After successful linking insert the amount 25$ and click to connect to LiqPay
3. Select MASTER/VISA
4. Insert my llinked Card number VISA and press pay

--------- NOW I GET EN ERROR--------
5. I open chat and tell support what i want and have problems with payment: Support tell me in spain it´s better to link an MASTER CARD not an VISA!
6. So i start to link my spanisch CC MASTER-> success
7. After i start from step 2 & than 3 & 4 with Mastercard Data
8. Now i get the Master Secure Page for insert my Seucre Pasword from my Master Secure.
9. Successful payment and after waiting 5 Minutes i reload the confirmation page and jump automatically to CC Member Page
i can se my deposit is online now.

IT´s important the Card Adress is registred in Country you have your mobile number! And you see there is an different with VISA or MASTER.
But the support from LIQPAY is veryy helpful and speak english, too!

Good Luck!
Marco
GIGABLUE UE 4K HD, Astra 19,2E, Vip Astra, Teamblue Image 6.3, ARM CPU;  oscam-1.20_svn11581-798/NewcamD

fatigued

• Новичок
« Ответ #23 : 25 Февраля 2013, 00:48:18 »
In the end the Ukash system makes things a little bit more expensive but is by comparison simple. Be sure to check if there is a ukash location to buy vouchers beside you using their store locator ... turned out there was one right beside me. On my third month using the system now and it seems more straight forward each time.

Jonathanm

• Пользователь
  • Keeping ahead!
« Ответ #24 : 26 Февраля 2013, 19:16:13 »
Hello All,
            I have been looking around here for some weeks - I have just successfully paid using liqpay and Interkassa.  I just did a test of $5 and it worked fine.  The procedure:
Firstly I went on Liqpay registered a card (Mastercard) and then loaded some funds onto Liqpay.  (you have to use your mobile phone number for this) As has been written elsewhere I got confirmation windows at the end from my bank which was pretty straight forward.  My bank is in France.

Next as Suma has explained in his Tutorial go onto the "Deposit Money"  on this site and click on the "Interkassa" section.  I did not need to follow Suma's instructions as it was really quite simple. It worked - I now have a balance showing on my account.  I will be testing in the next days and then hopefully getting a BSB package up and running!
Good luck,
Jonathan
Vu+Duo Clone, Enigma 2, VIX 3.0.632, Newcamd, MGCamd 1.35, Sky UK

Jonathanm

• Пользователь
  • Keeping ahead!
« Ответ #25 : 26 Февраля 2013, 20:00:46 »

Firstly I went on Liqpay registered a card (Mastercard) and then loaded some funds onto Liqpay.

Just a little correction - there was in fact no need to load the funds - just register the card - I have since unloaded the funds...
Vu+Duo Clone, Enigma 2, VIX 3.0.632, Newcamd, MGCamd 1.35, Sky UK

ninoka

• Новичок
« Ответ #26 : 03 Июня 2013, 16:41:13 »
Hi,

I paid using interKassa and all payment was successful. money taken from my account but my account never got updated on cardsharingserver. I got an sms of a successful transaction i have contacted support@interkassa.com but didnt get any respond. I have opened three tickets now but still haven't heard from them.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #27 : 03 Июня 2013, 17:38:11 »
Sorry, what is the theme of the topic you are posting in?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

Umerrm

• Новичок
« Ответ #28 : 18 Сентября 2013, 19:46:27 »
I finally made the payment through Intercassa with liqpay but it took 4 days to finally make the payment. I did link the credit card before doing anything. At after that followed the instructions exactly the same way the y are indicated. Dont know why it took so long. At first i thought that it was cuz of the weekend and it wasnt untill the third day when i contacted anyone . The money was charged on the 4th day frm my bank and after 2 or 3 hours of that it finally arrived in my account here. Not using again intercassa.
IRIS 9600 HD

hunterskill

• Пользователь
« Ответ #29 : 14 Октября 2013, 15:52:33 »
I used Ukash to top up my balance I got it topped up the same afternoon when email send to their support : impressive !
Technomate 5402 HD non-linux
newcamd 5.25

paulh

• Пользователь
« Ответ #30 : 16 Октября 2013, 13:26:22 »
tried to pay for hours every bank but error at the end every time then just changed currency on the top bank on the page
:)finally made a payment to my account interkassa uah ukraine currency with visa debit in the end and now renewed suds thanks
also in my account with in minutes

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #31 : 09 Ноября 2013, 09:27:58 »
As you can see - small amounts are transferred without problems, as they are not suspicious. As soon as the amount exceeds, say, USD 100.0- they start checking if the transaction is fraud or not. I think so, this is just my opinion. However, small advice - don't transfer large amounts, otherwise you will be checked. I understand that the most users are interested in discounts, therefore they prefer to pay yearly of half-yearly or quarterly rather than monthly.

On the other hand, why are people afraid of such checking? If your card is legal and you are you, the card was not stollen, why some users are afraid to pass through the verification process? As you see, it takes MINUTES. Also, to use our service is also not so legal. Why then others are afraid to pay and be verified?

Please don't tell me about privacy etc etc. What kind of privacy can one talk about? We are not government, not police or other legal service requiring authentication. When you go to the bank, sure that the bank officers will require your ID. Why then you are afraid to scan and send them required information? Are you afraid of hacking? On such level? Or you are afraid of transfer of this information to higher authorities?

My final decision is - if you don't trust US, don't trust the payment systems we use, DON'T USE OUR SERVICE! That's all I want to say to those users who is still afraid of something and do not trust our service.

Danishface, thank you for your detailed description and feedback. I think, the users who still are doubt - will take their decisions.

nebulous66

• Новичок
« Ответ #32 : 11 Ноября 2013, 13:40:24 »
Hi,

I paid using interKassa and all payment was successful. money taken from my account but my account never got updated on cardsharingserver. I got an sms of a successful transaction i have contacted support@interkassa.com but didnt get any respond. I have opened three tickets now but still haven't heard from them.

also used interkassa without problem. I deposited 10$

boxer29

• Пользователь
« Ответ #33 : 29 Января 2014, 00:04:34 »
Paid with u pay and money was in account in around 5 min, very straightforward.
Tried liqpay took the money but no money in account had to raise a dispute with the bank
SKYBOX F3 HD
Mgcamd 1.35
Sky uk hd+ viewAsia pack

Sutel

• Новичок
« Ответ #34 : 02 Марта 2014, 13:50:57 »
Hello,
  I tried in last couple days to top up my account via all the methods available here (for mastercard), with no success. on.pay is declining my cards immmediatly (it seems its not launching the 3D secure verification), liqpay is not sending the verification sms, the process is stuck.
  My solution :

register to Yandex Money (Yandex Dengi) https://money.yandex.ru
add a credit card there (you will be charged for some 5 rubles to do so)
in few minutes, your card gets available
go back here, go to payment page, choose ONPAY.RU method
in green area, choose ONLINE MONEY, and from there YANDEX DENGI (first one, with the orange wallet icon), submit
choose to pay with your card
confirm with SMS the payment
watch your favourite tv ... :)

raheel59

• Новичок
« Ответ #35 : 03 Марта 2014, 19:28:21 »
Hi, I tried all last week to pay for my subs, tried so many systems to pay with no success, But thanks to Sutel, I tried his way and get through and able to pay for my subs.

Thanks Sutel.
Dreambox DM 800HD Clone, Nabilosat Black Hole V 0.12, Enigma:D2009.10.06.09.37.50-Oct 17 2007, Image: dev-2009-10-09, Tuner A: Alps BSBE2 (DVB-S2), Mgcamd-1.35, 13e, 19e, 28.2e, VIP ALL ULTRA.

zak

• Новичок
« Ответ #36 : 06 Марта 2014, 20:44:05 »
hi sutei just want to ask you which card you used was it master card. because i have been trying since yesterday using visa card but cannot link it to Yandex Money its keep saying this

An error occured during card linking

A random sum could not be blocked. Please make sure that the card details you entered are correct.

If everything is accurate, contact the bank that issued your card to find out whether internet acquiring (making online purchases) is permitted for your card.

today i been to bank to check my card manger told me it was all ok so i don't understand why its not linking my card
i have tried over 15 times but no luck any idea Thanks 
spider box 9000HD

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #37 : 07 Марта 2014, 06:45:31 »
Check if your card is 3D secure

Ritzbis

• Новичок
« Ответ #38 : 01 Апреля 2014, 02:08:35 »
Can confirm I paid into my account today from uk
Using hermes59 method

register to Yandex Money (Yandex Dengi) https://money.yandex.ru
add a credit card there (you will be charged for some 5 rubles to do so)
in few minutes, your card gets available
go back here, go to payment page, choose ONPAY.RU method
in green area, choose ONLINE MONEY, and from there YANDEX DENGI (first one, with the orange wallet icon), submit
choose to pay with your card
confirm with SMS the payment
watch your favourite tv ...
Amiko Alien 2 mgcamd

amirjames

• Пользователь
« Ответ #39 : 01 Апреля 2014, 14:31:55 »
today payments are working :) through yandex :)