Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Sky Sports Interactive  (Прочитано 2467 раз)

forson123

• Новичок
Sky Sports Interactive
« : 04 Мая 2013, 16:22:35 »
Hi
i would like to know if the Sky Sport Interactive option is available for the Sky UK package

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Sky Sports Interactive
« Ответ #1 : 26 Июля 2013, 14:20:03 »
Interactive - are PPV channels as far as i know and one can order them only using original (official) receiver connected to stationary telephone SkyUK network. Modem will call and order by itself. We have no such option and will never be (please remember that uncoupled cards are used here).
Moreover,

"On 22 August 1999, Sky utilized a feature of the, then new, Sky Digital system to allow an interactive football match to be shown. Viewers were given the ability to choose the things such as which camera they viewed during the Arsenal vs. Manchester United. The concept proved popular[1] and soon Sky used the new interactive service, known as Sky Sports Active, for other sports.
Sky Sports Red Button (interactive) services are available for Virgin TV customers who subscribe to Sky Sports."

We never heard of the Virgin TV and do not know what is this.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Cud1872

• Пользователь
Re: Sky Sports Interactive
« Ответ #2 : 18 Августа 2013, 02:01:41 »
Sly Sports Interactive channels are available in the SkyUK package, they are listed in the channels list as numbers i.e. 1395, 1484, and many more. These have are all the things available on Sky Red button.

Suma, Virgin Tv are the providers of the UK's version of Cable TV, they provide channels via Cabling underground instead of Satellite on each house. They don't affect CS. Though are you or the moderator aware of the New Card Pairing problems that Sky are introducing in the near future?

If you would like further information regarding this pm me and I will let you know what info I have on this subject.

Best regards,

David
Openbox S11HD Newcam525 28.2e subscription