Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services  (Прочитано 86807 раз)

bdarek1980

• Новичок
Re: Topic for successsfull users who finally paid for our services
« Ответ #40 : 03 Апреля 2014, 13:07:40 »
I have paid today via  Yandex Money using Ritzbis instructions. Thanks!!!

jhanson

• Пользователь
« Ответ #41 : 03 Апреля 2014, 22:44:42 »
Yandex doesn't accept pre-paid Mastercard. Will the regular methods of payment be back any time soon?
VU+ Solo, Open PLI 3.0, OSCAM

et4000-user

• Новичок
« Ответ #42 : 04 Апреля 2014, 13:50:58 »
Finally managed to succesfully paying for the service using LiqPay (Pay by InterKassa).
At first I didn't receive the SMS, but their helpdesk is very helpfull, and also speaks English. After sending some test SMS, they changed something, and then it worked.
XTrend ET4000 - OpenPLI 4.0 - MGcamd 1.35a - Oscam 1.20 - 5E, 19.2E, 23.5E, 28.2E - VIP All Ultra

zhkosanostra

• Новичок
« Ответ #43 : 21 Апреля 2014, 21:18:26 »
just paid with Robocassa fast transaction, but in russion rubles , happy and no problem.
AB CRYPTOBOX 550 HD, UPC DIRECT HD 1W.Newcamd 525

blubber

• Новичок
« Ответ #44 : 26 Апреля 2014, 21:14:45 »
just paid with liqpay everything went through as usual, took about 5 minutes to appear in account
dm800hd domica image 9 ssl84 mgcamd 1.35a

bobbybingo

• Пользователь
« Ответ #45 : 05 Мая 2014, 17:58:35 »
just paid through Onpay and then went to visa /mastercard  and then clicked on Liqpay  ,Onpay use the updated Liqpay site compared to the link on the site for Liqpay... plus Liqpay are now accepting UK cards again :)
gigablue quad se ,enigma 2, vip ultra ,mgcamd 135a,

jonesb

• Новичок
« Ответ #46 : 14 Мая 2014, 23:42:46 »
Used onpay.ru,-> a yandex money account, -> and my local bank account--no credit cards involved whatsoever--

First, I opened a yandex money account(it's free) which was associated to my already existing yandex email account.

I put some money (tested with 10 GBP) by choosing a international bank transfer which in Europe means 0%transfer fee -since the transfer is made to a local bank in the same country where your normal bank account is located.

The local bank account here is handled by Earthport plc which later (three days) transfered the money to the Russian bank (yandex) again free of charge to me.

So at the end for the 10 GBP deposited online from my bank  to a Lloyds bank, I ended up with 578 rubles in yandex money
==not bad exchange rate==

Then I went on to payment system, chose onpay.ru, calculated that approx 14.89USD were equivalent to 577.83 rubles (the closest to my 578) and chose option "online money" in onpay.ru which has "yandex money" as one of the choices, confirmed payment, received in yandex money a notification of payment, confirmed and that's it, 14.89USD credited to my balance.
Hope this helps any1
(although apparently a better/suitable for all way of payment is to be introduced later)

jb21

• Новичок
« Ответ #47 : 26 Мая 2014, 19:15:04 »
just finished this method of payment and can confirm that it worked for me .i only sent a £10 test amount.and it actually took about a week for the money to get into my yandex account, as soon as it was in i transfered instantly to cardsharing
thanks jonesb for the info. ;D

Used onpay.ru,-> a yandex money account, -> and my local bank account--no credit cards involved whatsoever--

First, I opened a yandex money account(it's free) which was associated to my already existing yandex email account.

I put some money (tested with 10 GBP) by choosing a international bank transfer which in Europe means 0%transfer fee -since the transfer is made to a local bank in the same country where your normal bank account is located.

The local bank account here is handled by Earthport plc which later (three days) transfered the money to the Russian bank (yandex) again free of charge to me.

So at the end for the 10 GBP deposited online from my bank  to a Lloyds bank, I ended up with 578 rubles in yandex money
==not bad exchange rate==

Then I went on to payment system, chose onpay.ru, calculated that approx 14.89USD were equivalent to 577.83 rubles (the closest to my 578) and chose option "online money" in onpay.ru which has "yandex money" as one of the choices, confirmed payment, received in yandex money a notification of payment, confirmed and that's it, 14.89USD credited to my balance.
Hope this helps any1
(although apparently a better/suitable for all way of payment is to be introduced later)
protek9750hd,,,vu duo,vix image,1mtre motorised system,mgcamd 1.35 uk and some foreign packs....

Jaco

• Пользователь
« Ответ #48 : 27 Мая 2014, 13:16:23 »
just paid through Onpay and then went to visa /mastercard  and then clicked on Liqpay  ,Onpay use the updated Liqpay site compared to the link on the site for Liqpay... plus Liqpay are now accepting UK cards again :)

And I just payed using Robokassa. It took about 1 minute - without problems.
DM800se, PP 2.2 image, mgcamd 135a

smokieruff

• Пользователь
« Ответ #49 : 04 Июня 2014, 05:16:08 »
Paid via SecurePays...It tooks a few seconds - all done  :)

TVHeadend / oscam - nightly builds

raheel59

• Новичок
« Ответ #50 : 04 Июня 2014, 21:53:40 »
Its easy to pay via SecurePays.....just deposited some money into my account incase >:(
Dreambox DM 800HD Clone, Nabilosat Black Hole V 0.12, Enigma:D2009.10.06.09.37.50-Oct 17 2007, Image: dev-2009-10-09, Tuner A: Alps BSBE2 (DVB-S2), Mgcamd-1.35, 13e, 19e, 28.2e, VIP ALL ULTRA.

smp8

• Новичок
« Ответ #51 : 16 Июля 2014, 02:54:40 »
Successfully paid into my account using the above guide by jonesb along with Sutels guide from 02 March 2014. Many thanks for your help guys.

Cheers

chrisattight

• Новичок
« Ответ #52 : 05 Октября 2014, 16:16:23 »
can any one tell me how I can pay with a mastercard my card is getting rejected, I use a wirecard
dm800seV2

MgCamd 1.38

openbox x5 image from 25.02.2013

linas01

• Новичок
« Ответ #53 : 12 Октября 2014, 21:55:03 »
none of the payment methods work for me anymore I spent all day registering everywhere, its the same story payments being rejected, and that yandex one only accepts cards from cis countries so I don't understand how people from the uk managed to use it?
Skybox f3hd with Mgcamd ,sky uk , viasat baltic

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #54 : 13 Октября 2014, 07:09:37 »
none of the payment methods work for me anymore I spent all day registering everywhere, its the same story payments being rejected, and that yandex one only accepts cards from cis countries so I don't understand how people from the uk managed to use it?

https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=32202.0
Read posts of o0kennyw0o user
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

ayman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #55 : 19 Октября 2014, 17:34:57 »
i am not able to pay using my credit card , also yandex only accept credit cards from specific countries and its not working in my case, how can i register using my credit card ?

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #56 : 19 Октября 2014, 20:24:23 »
i am not able to pay using my credit card , also yandex only accept credit cards from specific countries and its not working in my case, how can i register using my credit card ?

ayman, please respect the forum and don't post your questions in the topic re: successsfull users who finally paid for our services. It is not for questions, it is for feedbacks of those who paid successsfully. You may start new topic and wait for the answers from other users.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

paulh

• Пользователь
« Ответ #57 : 22 Октября 2014, 22:22:19 »
Finally after days of trying to pay payment went through I used( pay u. Ru )
I went down to bank transfer took me straight to my UK bank Lloyds and worked first time
(I tried all other ways to pay visa non worked)
transfered took a few mins to show up in my account  :)

ayman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #58 : 02 Ноября 2014, 19:34:07 »
i respect the forum but u please respect us , and give a solution for the problem of paying using credit cards that its not working anymore !!! my package ends before 10 days and till now im not able to renew it coz i cant pay using the credit card ?! why i need to search in the forum to find how other people from other countries managed to pay , there method will not work in my case , so please u give us the successful way to pay

thanks

ny152

• Новичок
« Ответ #59 : 09 Ноября 2014, 19:03:26 »
just paid with Robocassa fast transaction, but in russion rubles , happy and no problem.
I can confim it too, Robokassa is working (from Hungary), you pay in Rubles. I cannot use yandex, my virtual Mastercard was not accepted.
Remark: Ruble -- USD conversion is more expensive, +10% compared to Interkassa. 
Hw / Sw: DM 500-S MgCamd 1.35a, 0,8° - 1.0° W
Subsciptions: UPC Direct