Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services  (Прочитано 86813 раз)

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services
« : 19 Августа 2012, 19:28:58 »
Please post here only those users who paid successfully. You are also requested to describe in details what have you done to make your payment successfull.
Discussion (not blaming, not claiming, etc) is welcomed.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

esipas

• Новичок
Re: Topic for successsfull users who finally paid for our services
« Ответ #1 : 20 Августа 2012, 17:41:37 »
Ok so i managed to pay by Web Money.

Its a bit of a hassle, but i guess we have no choice, if you are having trouble here are the steps:

1) Sign up on http://wmtransfer.com - make sure you use a correct mobile number as its always required to verify everything by sms verification code!
2) After signup, create a new USD "Purse", this was enough for me no need for EUR.
3) Now you need to topup your created USD Purse with WMZ (virtual money), but before you do that you need to upload your passport or goverment ID as you won't be able to get/send WMZ's until you do. Click on this link to go to your list of documents and upload them. For photo ID's make sure they are the same as in your info provided, and scan both front and back so there are no delays. Link to upload documents: https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/bNewDocUpload.asp
4) After uploading, select "Other Aim" as the reason for uploading your file(s).
5) You will receive email notification once your document has been checked and approved. Took me about half a day, if it takes longer you can complain on this url, it speeds things up: https://support.wmtransfer.com/asp/services.asp (Select Webmoney.Passport) as the service support group.
6) After your documents are confirmed, you now need to select a provider (exchange point) of who will topup your WMZ money into your account. I went with web-money.co.uk, but i also found others (you should search locally in your language in google to find your local exchange provider). If you want to buy WMZ by paypal, there is also a site called http://www.exchangezone.com/en/welcome where you can buy WMZ or Perfect Money or any other service virtual money by paypal. Although this is a longer process and need verification again on their site (grrrr)
7) After you do your exchange with your local provider or web-money.co.uk (who just require your WMID and to transfer money to their bank account) your WMZ purse will receive the amount purchased.
8) Go on cardsharingserver and select webmoney, issue the invoice for the amount you want, and you will straight away see payment alert on https://my.wmtransfer.com/dashboard.aspx so then you pay it (will need sms confirmation) and whoala, after a few mins your account will be credited on cardsharingserver.

Finally  8)
sky uk hd with openbox s4 hd

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #2 : 20 Августа 2012, 21:08:43 »
I am also using Webmoney without problems
as I have already described it here in the forum, I simply copy&paste the text here. Basically nothing has changed, except that you now need to pay by invoice - even easier than before :) start the payment from your CS-account > go to Webmoney-website 1-2 minutes later - the invoice will be shown and can be processed

perhaps someone is interested in my billing experiences after Paypal is disabled :)
I signed up to http://webmoney.ru. After some mails to support and back for around 2 weeks: I still have my formal passport on that service - and more is not required, no need to verify in addition and you do not need to pay for any extra passport - the free of charge passport is fine (depends on the amount you need to spend, but, at least from Germany, up to 100 euro per month is no problem)

2 ways to pay:
using the top-up option from https://top-up.webmoney.ru/ via online banking. The service is not always available but when it works the money is moved to your purse on instant (and can be transferred to cardsharing server. I use the Webmoney Keeper MINI service option from cardsharing.cc to add money from webmoney.ru)
In this case you need 2 purses (at least in Germany, I think whole EU): one WMZ-purse (Dollar) and in addition a WME-purse (Euro).
Via the top-up service you can transfer money to your WME-purse using online banking and once the money is showing you can exchange the money from your WME-purse to the WMZ-purse
cheap: I paid 112,€ for online banking, got 110WMEs and exchanged it to 131,83WMZs (18th August 2012), transferring to cardsharing.cc will also cost around 50 cent :)
2nd option: use "Exchange webmoney to paypal" service - http://bank.exwp.org
here you can transfer money from Paypal (Service > purchase webmoney from Paypal) - money is hold back for 4 days after payment, so take some time
or use bank transfer ("Input - output WMZ" >> Output WMZ > To Euro). You will get a mail (5-30 minutes) > check your exwp-Account > find a note to which (german, at least in my case as I am from Germany with a german bank) bank account you have to transfer money to and the subject for the payment >> 1-2 working days after you transferred the money to the shown bank account in the note to your request the money will automatically be transferred to your webmoney.ru purse (WMZ already, no WME-purse required)
less cheap: paying 40€ I received 45,40WMZ points
using Paypal will cost 1% more charges

I hope it helps someone to get his cardsharing account paid :)
bottom line: any payment method is at least much cheaper than the old Paypal service but if the first mentioned service top-up.webmoney.ru is not working you should expect 1-2(3) working days for processing your request (assuming you pay directly after receiving the transfer informations)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

dodgydoggy

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 20 Августа 2012, 22:24:12 »
just used the "Onpay" system after going round in circles for the last couple of hours trying to use the webmoney & INTERKASSA methods to no avail.

it actually ended up quite straightforward (unlike the others) & the $20 i deposited showed immediately on my balance with the card sharing server.
it really was no harder than making a purchase within the uk.

i paid with a Nationwide Visa Debit card for those that want to know.

looking forward to trying out a package now :)

rustic

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 26 Августа 2012, 00:59:34 »
onpay.ru worked instantly,follow instructions.credited account instantly.
excellent.
hope it lasts,tired of changing methods. ;)
Technomate TM6900HD super combo

Kylle

• Старожил
« Ответ #5 : 26 Августа 2012, 01:38:40 »
Used onpay.ru. Followed the instructions, and payment is successful EVERY time.
VU+ Duo2, VIP ALL ULTRA, Blackhole image, newcamd, MgCamd 1.35a, server_14, User: Kylle.

mercman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #6 : 27 Августа 2012, 20:07:02 »
After hours of painful failures with all the systems and following the tutorials very carefully, all failed in particular the Interkassa, but then I tried the Onpay one more time (was going to be my last attempt and I assure you I did not do anything different) the money then went into the liqpay account. Interestingly enough Interkassa also uses liqpay but all failed on these attempts. I have just gone in to Onpay again now and done another payment very quickly and with no problems. I think Onpay is the best, but very important (as written in the guide) to register your card first. Once this is done it would appear that everything after is just as simple as using Paypal. Just one tip, remember to change the drop down menu from "Yandex" to "Visa/Mastercard USD (liqpay)" or you will have loads of problems! Also in English so no need to worry about not understanding.
Good luck and enjoy. 8)
Technomate TM9100 Super; EDG Nemesis Image; MgCamd 1.35;
Technomate TM800HD; IQ Image; MgCamd 1.35;

psc

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 01 Сентября 2012, 03:27:04 »
Successfully used onpay.ru (google chrome).

Before using onpay, I first registered my card at liqpay.com (switch to english, go to my liqpay, login with phone number/sms, register/link card). I immediately got the message my card was accepted. I logged out and started a new onpay.ru payment from the portal (change "Yandex" to "Visa/Mastercard USD (liqpay)" as already mentioned). Onpay uses liqpay for payment in a separate browser window while it's waiting for completion of the payment, so don't close any browser windows. After payment, onpay (still waiting for completion of the payment) detected the payment automatically (took less than 10 seconds) and I clicked return to reseller and the payment was deposited into my account.
Vu+ Duo / OpenPLi 2.1 / OSCam 1.2 / 28.2E

gate1

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 07 Сентября 2012, 16:43:52 »
successfully used Interkassa.

Before you attempt payment you must first logon onto Liqpay.com and resister your credit card.  This point is not explained clearly in the notes.  Once your card is registered you may then proceed to make payment following the guidlines in the notes. 

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #9 : 07 Сентября 2012, 17:23:10 »
This point is not explained clearly in the notes.

I think, that it is soooooo clear that it can't be more clearer

Studying numerous claims that users cannot pay via Interkassa which is linked to Liqpay, we provide here the initial procedure of registration in Liqpay and linking your card to the Liqpay system BEFORE PAYING VIA INTERKASSA.

Thank you for feedback!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

skinny19

• Новичок
« Ответ #10 : 11 Сентября 2012, 17:13:42 »
HI

i used onpay.ru using a visa card and it went through very easy. i have a card that i only use for this sort of payments and never have any money in it and when i before making the payment i put the money in that card ( to be on the safe side)

only problem is my bank charge me 1.50 for overseas transaction

cheers

mercman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #11 : 08 Октября 2012, 16:09:43 »
Hopefully this might help some users.
I have successfully used both Onpay and Interkassa more than once, so now understand the system, but today I have tried to top up an account and gone round in the same circles as when I first started. It would appear that if you use Mastercard all goes well but when I try and use Visa it all collapses because when the "verified by visa" page is supposed to come up so you can complete the transaction it is blank so you can't do anything. This was the problem I first had and I have just repeated it 4 times. As soon as I changed to Mastercard it went straight through first time, and the Visa card is linked to the Liqpay account as well.
It would be interesting to see if all those who have had problems are using Visa.

Good luck! 8)
Technomate TM9100 Super; EDG Nemesis Image; MgCamd 1.35;
Technomate TM800HD; IQ Image; MgCamd 1.35;

biohazardx9

• Пользователь
  • So many girls to get humping on
« Ответ #12 : 08 Октября 2012, 19:48:39 »
I use Onpay since it was launched on CSS.

Now, as per the guide I chose Visa/Mastercard/JCB/DC. I think those who choose the liquipay system will encounter errors.

Now interestingly there is one extra step not mentioned in the guide. after you fill out your details, and click to pay, you will get a 2nd screen with a green button on it. It translates to something like return to merchant. you need to click that then you get the next screen as shown in Suma's guide.

there is a link there to go back to card sharing server, do click it because that will create a FRESH cookie session and this then will show you that indeed your funds have arrived.

One thing to note OnPay does contact your bank's 3d protection system. It's a little box with your banks logo on it.

So far I know that HSBC, Natwest, and LLoyds use it in the UK.

-Lloyds, you dont have to do anything
-HSBC, you need to enter the password
-Natwest, this will ask you for specific characters from your password (e.g 3rd, 5th, 9th), enter the characters it wants.
-Barclays, these do but Ive never seen what it requests.

Here's what it looks like:

Some ad remover apps can remove it from the screen also, so make sure thats set to disabled for the site urls that OnPay uses.

In that screenshot the user who had natwest needs to activate it first.

Peice of cake for me.

Hope this helps anyone, it was mentioned in the guide but I have expanded on it.
Skybox F3S Latest Firmware, Using CCcam because mgcam is not possible as per forum guide by suma. https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=30726.0
Package: VIP ULTRA, Hotbird 13E

nepzsmiler

• Nepzsmiler
  • Пользователь
« Ответ #13 : 10 Октября 2012, 23:39:48 »
Thanks Biohazardx9, followed your instructions i finally succeeded on depositing my account.
I would like to suggest other users who are having problem with the payment, proceed these steps and you'll get deposited your account very fast.

Thanks a lot.
Dreambox 800 hd

jbachra

• Новичок
« Ответ #14 : 15 Ноября 2012, 19:21:25 »
Hi,

For payments with INTERKASSA/Liqpay use Google Chrome as your browser. I found IE does not work correctly.

All the Best,

Jason.

ca84

• Пользователь
« Ответ #15 : 11 Декабря 2012, 01:16:08 »
Only interkassa worked for me   8)

Note: Liqpay needed to verified my credit card.
Ferguson Ariva 102E, Viasat Nordic 5E (fin),Maincode V1.19B1  , Newcamd525.

base82

• Пользователь
« Ответ #16 : 12 Декабря 2012, 00:18:46 »
After many hours fustration Onpay didnot work .web money didnot work
i bought ukash voucher no good no acess code for webmoney

Interkassa with liqpay did work after sucessfully linking credit card
to account.

Their chat line was very good in english very helpfull
and  transfered very quickly. Just waiting to see the convertion rate
from uk card company.very small comission from liqpay to cardshare.
Will see if i get cleared channels tomorrow.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #17 : 16 Декабря 2012, 11:54:16 »
Thanks gusgorman.......the Interkassa (with linked card) worked.

It wasn't quite like suma's tutorial (I think that they have changed the web
interface) but, since I've become fluent in Russian, thanks to CS, I managed
to waltz through the card registration etc.  ;D

The good thing was that Liqpay accepted my CaxtonFX card which is a
card I 'load up' with US Dollars for holidays. I feel less vulnerable using
this card as opposed to my bank or credit card.

dazman

• Новичок
« Ответ #18 : 18 Декабря 2012, 01:38:09 »
I have been trying via on pay for days , the merchant has changed and its so hard work.
I found the easiest way is Interkassa. BUT theres a twist. View the tutorial on here because if you let google translate the page it doesnt work. the tutorial shows what you need to put where. payment is instant

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #19 : 30 Декабря 2012, 07:53:11 »
Finaly ! I could pay with no problems at the INTERKASSA option in the deposit section ! Very glad because I like your service very much  :D

Please describe your payment procedure in details. Thank you in advance