Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Referal not assigned to my account  (Прочитано 4363 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
Referal not assigned to my account
« : 02 Апреля 2012, 21:32:02 »
I thought this problem could not be solved here in the forum, so I wrote a mail to moderator @ cardsh....cc on Saturday
I also got the auto-responder reply, so my mail should have arrived - but no reply yet
Now I am not sure, the auto-respond reply claim, that only mails with all required information will be answered, if the problem cannot be solved in the forum.
I think I add all required information - so now I think I post my problem here:

I signed up a new account for a colleague - I already have 5-6 referals, so I know how to do it, has always worked fine until last saturday.
No problem to create the account, no problem to add mony to the account and TV/cardsharing is working fine as usual
But as mentioned, the referal and so also the referal cash is not listed on MY personal account like all the other referals I created.
Here is the mail to moderator, I thin its complete:
Hello Admin,

I signed up a new CS-account for a colleague - I think the same way I signed up my other referals and also got no errors shown during signup using Firefox-webbrowser.
However: the account is not listed in my personal account under referals and also no referal-cash for me after buying packages for the colleague.

I hope you will be able to help me and add the account as referal to my personal account

My account is: Jogi123, account id = <my account-id>, password = <my-password>, email: <my email-address>
The new created account is <new account name>, account id = <the new account id>, password = <password of new account>, email: <email-address of the new account>
and I already add two packages to the new account (HD+ and SkyDEutschland for 10 month)

As you should be able to see: I signed up for the new account from my computer/my internet connection which has the stable IP address <my ip-address > (this is not really a fixed IP but I use cable internet and my IP changes every year or so
You sould also see, that the money on the new account was transferd  from my CS-account Jogi123 to <new account name>

I think its obvious (also from the choosen username and the already mentioned facts) that I do not want to get credit for other/foreign users, I simply want to get the referals-cash for the cs-accounts I "sell" to my colleagues.

Kind Regards
here in the forum I removed some personal information of course but the mail has all required informations
I hope you will be able to help me here
I might have booked only for 3 days and looked under referals of my personal account before buying for 10 month - but thats what I/my colleague want, I know how to setup the receiver, so no need to run tests, I am sure there is no technical problem
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Referal not assigned to my account
« Ответ #1 : 03 Апреля 2012, 05:53:01 »
I will remind the Moderator to check
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Referal not assigned to my account
« Ответ #2 : 03 Апреля 2012, 19:31:29 »
Hello suma + thanks :)

I got a reply and if anyone is interested:
unfortunately not possible to assign an existing account as referal to another account, the system does not allow that, only during setup of a new account.
I got the offer to close the existing/new account and get a refund for the payment to be able to create a new referal-account
Far to much trouble for me I *g*. I will simpley create a new account setup as referal-account next year when the subscription ends :)
I hope the problem will not appear again. Next time I will check the list of referals before subscribing
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP