Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Freez function steals money !  (Прочитано 3303 раз)

borgo

• Новичок
Freez function steals money !
« : 03 Марта 2013, 15:15:23 »
Hello

I'm a new paying member.
Out of curiosity I clicked on the link "freeze." I did not know what it was and I had no need to suspend my subscription. Anyway, the system took away one euro from my deposit, without any warning. This policy seems incorrect to me. You should inform the users, before the money transaction,  that this service is NOT free of charge.

The service you provide is great but be careful because small error on could compromise your good work and your good name.

Please refund me for the amount paid for that service.

Thank you in advance

Greetings from Italy

borgo

iraklis

• Новичок
Re: Freez function steals money !
« Ответ #1 : 03 Марта 2013, 18:28:22 »
dm7020-dreambox 800,mgcamd 1.35a,nemesis 2.5 svn(105r4),
VIP LITE ! & Sky Italia HD 13E !
-commander 6000,

borgo

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 03 Марта 2013, 18:53:17 »
Iraklis, I read the post that you have indicated, however, I confirm the problem.
Simply click on the link "Freeze" and everyone lose a dollar. The user is not notified in any way that for this function must pay.
That is. You find that you spend money only after transaction occurred, when the money is subtracted from the user's wallet.
This is an unfair commercial practice.
Please add a warning message and a confirmatory question on the link "Freeze".
Meanwhile, please refund my dollar. It shouldn't be hard for you, because I'll spend it for your cc service.

Regards

borgo

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 03 Марта 2013, 20:41:24 »
your are right that there is no warning or any information, except here in the forum
however, are you planning to freeze your subscription for 1 or 2 hours ? (I know a day minimum *g*)
if you freeze a "normal subscription package" (around 70$ a year) it takes not even a week to have at least "not paid to much"
have you thought about the option: no freeze-function at all ??

I find your complain a little bid rude
we are talking about 1€ and at least you know it now

lets wait for the first one complaining that there is no hotline available, or an onsite installation service can also be expected
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

borgo

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 03 Марта 2013, 20:56:17 »
Jogi,
I apologize if my ways seemed rude.
But my post is not for the value of a dollar, but the principle.
In fact, I felt cheated, because I did not know what is the "freeze function" nor I was interested in using it.
The mistake is not mine, but it's yours. Adding a simple warning message to a link is a very easy step to implement. (Do you need a javascript programmer ? I think you don't, because you are able to code it).
Your comparison about the missing hotline service is out of place.
I hope that you take action, otherwise it would be obvious that the trap of the link is desired. A dollar is a dollar but if there are a thousand users to spend it, then it's a nice sum.

Your service is great but could be easily improved with a little attention on the details.

Regards

borgo

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #5 : 04 Марта 2013, 05:46:49 »
I don't understand what are you talking about. Freeze button function has been described long ago http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=19130.0 and it is said that the service is not free. Before using any function of the billing, users are typically reading the forum (first) or asking on the forum if they do not understand something. You (borgo) just saw an option in the billing, use it, and only after that start claiming.... I think, you are not consistent.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #6 : 04 Марта 2013, 05:50:22 »
Please refund me for the amount paid for that service.

For refund, please address your request to the Moderator (moderator at cardsharing.cc)
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

borgo

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 04 Марта 2013, 17:52:25 »
Suma,
I hope that my observations can improve the service you offer
Your reply is enough for me, so I won't ask any refund.
Today I'm going to activate one year subscription.

Regards

borgo