Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Interkassa credit card - not recieving text password  (Прочитано 8643 раз)

landy

• Пользователь
Interkassa credit card - not recieving text password
« : 14 Января 2013, 01:02:08 »
Hi,  for some reason I can no longer get Interkassa using Mastercard to work anymore.  I click send my card details then when prompted to put my mobile phone number in and click send I dont get a password number?  I am using 44 in front of my mobile number.

Is there a problem with Interkassa?

Thanks
Landy  : )

Vu+
VIX

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Interkassa credit card - not recieving text password
« Ответ #1 : 14 Января 2013, 08:17:31 »
Hi,
Interkassa has support service. Please contact them (support@interkassa.com).

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

gejzza

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 14 Января 2013, 22:41:00 »
Same problem here, as i see, the problem is with liqpay, i've already written to them (support@liqpay.com), but they are just sending test messages, which are working fine, and telling me to restart my phone, delete old messages, etc..
There is an online help section in liqpay, you can also send test message from there, and it's also working. BUT, if i go back and try to pay, no SMS is coming through from there. I have also tried with firefox and chrome, no luck.
------
Optibox Spider HD
BlackBar7 J111

gejzza

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 15 Января 2013, 00:32:34 »
Update: i have had a couple of emails with liqpay support, they were finally very helpful, and solved the problem, so you can try again. It's working for me now.
------
Optibox Spider HD
BlackBar7 J111

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 15 Января 2013, 05:57:45 »
Have you asked support, which format of the telephone number shall be used? For example, +44XXXXXXXX (how many symbols?)
Maybe, you enter wrong number of symbols?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

landy

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 15 Января 2013, 21:10:30 »
Same problem here, as i see, the problem is with liqpay, i've already written to them (support@liqpay.com), but they are just sending test messages, which are working fine, and telling me to restart my phone, delete old messages, etc..
There is an online help section in liqpay, you can also send test message from there, and it's also working. BUT, if i go back and try to pay, no SMS is coming through from there. I have also tried with firefox and chrome, no luck.

Still not working. I used the help button and sent a test and got the test reply to my mobile but still not getting a reply when I try to pay.  So frustrating as it used to work OK previously.  My subscription has now expired and I can't get it to work.  I also tried the Onpay using credit card but same problem no text code received.  Any other ideas to get it working again?

Landy

Vu+
VIX

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #6 : 15 Января 2013, 21:12:03 »
Try to use Ukash vouchers

gejzza

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 16 Января 2013, 01:48:06 »

Still not working. I used the help button and sent a test and got the test reply to my mobile but still not getting a reply when I try to pay.  So frustrating as it used to work OK previously.  My subscription has now expired and I can't get it to work.  I also tried the Onpay using credit card but same problem no text code received.  Any other ideas to get it working again?

Landy

Try to write to liqpay support, they solved the problem for me. They said, they have changed the sms sending channel, after that, it worked fine for me. Maybe your phone/country is also on a wrong channel..
------
Optibox Spider HD
BlackBar7 J111

supern0x

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 16 Января 2013, 14:14:02 »
Interkassa dosnt allow use pre-paid VISA cards... It is very a pity and sad that can not be used with PayPal.
Maybe someone has a solution? I'm stuck for 3 days to find a solution.
Voodoo 8200! RESPECT!

landy

• Пользователь
« Ответ #9 : 16 Января 2013, 23:25:47 »
contacted Interkassa and they blame Liqpay.  Contacted Liqpay and they suggested there may be some sort of SMS block by my mobile provider.  Sounds wrong to me as it worked OK the first few times.  This is all becoming so frustrating.  Looked into Ukash but sounds expensive.

Vu+
VIX

landy

• Пользователь
« Ответ #10 : 17 Января 2013, 22:58:02 »
Yes, Liqpay now working again.   :)

Vu+
VIX

6om6a

• Старожил
« Ответ #11 : 18 Января 2013, 21:30:22 »
contacted Interkassa and they blame Liqpay.  Contacted Liqpay and they suggested there may be some sort of SMS block by my mobile provider.  Sounds wrong to me as it worked OK the first few times.  This is all becoming so frustrating.  Looked into Ukash but sounds expensive.
LiqPay support is just a bunch of idiots who now nothing! They were saying to me that my payment is pending authorization from my bank and that my bank shall respond to their email or fax :-) When I told this to my bank they were laughing! There are no fax or email involved in visa payments!  As it turned out it was some technical issue they had, but they did not want to admit this for two days! Stupid bastards!
MediaPortal + dvb-s2 + MDAPI_Plus_0_9_0_1589 + Acamd 0.6.2.0