Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Payment for Denmark  (Прочитано 3313 раз)

rossoneris

• Постоялец
Payment for Denmark
« : 28 Декабря 2012, 00:40:02 »
Hi,

Anyone from Denmark here, who have payed successfully ?. I have tried liqpay they say I can not use my Visa card, even I I have used it anywhere without problem in the whole world, no matter if it has been australia, US or China. But liqpay does not accept it.

What else have been successfully used for people in Denmark ? - this ukash24 looks a bit unproffesional and seems to be risky business.
DB 800 HDse. 0,8W, 4,8E, 13E, 19E VIP ALL !!, Newnigma2 v4.0.1, MgCamd 1.35a

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

PBH

• Новичок
Re: Payment for Denmark
« Ответ #2 : 28 Декабря 2012, 12:11:37 »
Hej Rossoneris
I have the same problem as you. I'm from Denmark to.
The only option is Ukash, and the nearest Ukash-shop is 100 km from my residence, I have to take a ferry and a car, too expensive. It is risky to buy a Ukash voucher online.
I think it is too troublesome and too costly to make a payment via Ukash to Cardsharingserver. I have spent a lot of time on Ukash.
When my subscription terminates on Carsharingserver, I have to find another solution, maybe Netflix.
I have otherwise been very satisfied with Cardsharingserver, but payment is a big trouble.

rossoneris

• Постоялец
« Ответ #3 : 28 Декабря 2012, 15:13:17 »
Just got a mail from from ukash - oh my god some bad rates!

1 EUR ukash you will receive 0.85 Dollar

Think I have to wait until some other payment possibilites will come.
DB 800 HDse. 0,8W, 4,8E, 13E, 19E VIP ALL !!, Newnigma2 v4.0.1, MgCamd 1.35a

mkm

• Гость
« Ответ #4 : 28 Декабря 2012, 21:40:51 »
You can use paxum via interkassa, but they require id and card scan for account verification.
Loading fund from card costs 0.50$+4.95% and funds transfer to another paxum member (interkassa) 0.25usd.

PBH

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 28 Декабря 2012, 23:05:35 »
Thanks to you MKM, for a solution. I will try it.
Other suggestions are welcome.

PBH

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 21 Января 2013, 20:08:33 »
My solution is Paxum, great service, cheap and fast with Visa-Card. I can really recommend them without problems.
The only minus is a long and comprehensive registration and many scans off different papers and Visacard, but the goal is a very good e-bank.
The security is in top