Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Sky Germany Sd+ many Hd not work  (Прочитано 8862 раз)

BlueGermany

• Пользователь
Re: Sky Germany Sd+ many Hd not work
« Ответ #20 : 01 Марта 2015, 14:16:08 »
First thx suma and DVBFREAK!

Suma, one Problem is fixed. The new port (20196) for some Sky channels was not in my newcamd list. I think to much ports is to much for diablo cams  ;D
...but new Problem is, to much freezers.

DVBFREAK, Password and security mode is okay. Security mode is in my home Network WPA2. Only my Password for cs is the same like Login Password.
The port 20194 works very well, but only the new 20196 makes a lot of Trouble. One port is good, one port is bad. I think it can be not Settings in my diablo cam/Network?? :o

PS: I´m using DHCP

Andy
Diablo Wi-Fi Cam with Samsung PS59D6900 TV. PN´s possible in german ;-)

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #21 : 01 Марта 2015, 14:50:54 »
I do not know a lot about the diablo cam but I will try to help you.

1. Did you delete every CAID that is not needed?
2. Did you install the latest firmware for the diablo cam?
3. Try these settings:

Configuration
Caids File [NAME_OF_YOUR_CAID_FILE] delete every unused caid
AutoPMT [OFF]
Emulators [OFF]
SmartCards EMMs [OFF]
Log [OFF]
Emulators Priority [1:Cards - 2:EMU]
Fixed CW [OFF]
SmardCardMess. [Show Never]
Delayer [10] (Wenn es funktioniert schrittweise herunter gehen)
Leds [ON]
Stream Speed [MID]

4. If it still doesnt work, format your CAM, use a editor like ULTRAEDIT to edit your files on a PC. If asked for "convert to DOS" allways click NO.
5. Disable WPA / WPA and connect with your cam unsecured. If this works you have to find the right security system for diablo cam and router.
6. If nothing works at all, try to save your settings, remove your personal data and send it to me. I will try to find the bug.
7. Log into your AP. make sure that your Cam has a stable connection. Use ping IP -t for testing to make sure that it is stable.

Edit:

One port is good, one port is bad. I think it can be not Settings in my diablo cam/Network?? :o

Did you edit the lines on your PC? You might have destroyed the linux format of the file. Look at point 4.  If the format of the file is wrong (DOS instead of LINUX then PASSWORD could become "PASSWORD " which is the wrong password)
Astra 19,2 - Cinergy USB S2 HD  - DVB-S2 - Dvbviewer - OSCAM - ACAMD

BlueGermany

• Пользователь
« Ответ #22 : 03 Марта 2015, 11:48:41 »
Hello back,

the last two days, i had everything do what you wrote. Ciads deleted (i don´t Need everyone caids), Change Firmware ect. no result.

but now it work´s very great!

This was my old configuration with frezzers every 20 seconds:

Enabled
Server 3.cc 20194
Server 3.cc 20196
Server 3.cc 20197
+BackupServer
Server 39.biz 20194
Server 39.biz 20196
Server 39.biz 20197

...then, i had try to disable the backupserver ports. Result: same Problems.

Now it works with disabled cc Server and connecting only to the backupserver  ???

For testing the ports, i always used the same configuration and Firmware and last but not least i don´t could understand, wherefrom this many Problems Comes by connecting the cc Servers.  ???
Diablo Wi-Fi Cam with Samsung PS59D6900 TV. PN´s possible in german ;-)

bjo

• Новичок
« Ответ #23 : 23 Апреля 2015, 23:27:49 »
I have problems with Caid 098c and Sky. The picture is kind of shaking every 30 seconds. Let me explain it again. The picture is fine for 30 seconds and then it gets stuck and messy for maybe 2 seconds. Then it is fine again for 30 seconds. Then it gets stuck again. OK?

I use Dvbdream and Csc, and I also use Dvddream and Acamd and I also tried Dvbviewer and Acamd. I have  the same problem with all configurations. In contrast D+ Spain works without problems and I have also tested ORF successfully(ORF HD is not working at all) with all different configurations.

In February I had the same problems, but recently I had a perfect picture using Caid 1833 (098c was bad). Now 1833 is not working at all anymore, which you predicted. With Caid 098c the picture is shaking every 30 seconds.

I add a short attachment from acamd log.

Thanks for any help!

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic