Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Problem, cant light the package on dream 800hd clone dvb-c  (Прочитано 2315 раз)

bkala

• Новичок
Problem, cant light the package on dream 800hd clone dvb-c
« : 31 Января 2012, 21:26:37 »
Hello,
I have problems with the package Sky Deutschland HD 19E. I'm registered on the cardsharingserver with the reseller user ID pkala, the original one is bkala.
my package has started on 25th january and is already running, but the channels are dark.

I'm using a dreambox 800 hd cable clone from sat-electronics.com with the image newnigma 3.3.1. My emulator is mgcamd 1.35a with newcamd.list as protocoll.  My signal comes in over cable and my supporter is Kabel Deutschland (germany).

I've downloaded the lists and the mgcamd.cfg from the board. My newcamd.list data icludes the following:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

CWS = serv3 XXX28 ****** ******* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 wan cardserv

Can you please send me the right newcamd.list file or tell me the mistake i made.
Thanks a lot.
VU+ duo, newcamd, MgCamd 1.35, http://www.serv1, SKY Deutschland HD, HD+

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Problem, cant light the package on dream 800hd clone dvb-c
« Ответ #1 : 31 Января 2012, 22:12:41 »
I dont believe it will work for you with Kabel Deutschland
you ordered "Sky Deutschland HD 19E" - especially 19E shows SATELLITE, not cable
I am not sure where to check this on a Dreambox/Enigma, on Neutrino(HD) you can open technical informations (default = key blue > key blue again) where you find the parameters, but I dont think you will find the CAID 1702 or 1833 in the list of CAIDs on Kabel Deutschland signals (as far as I know it was possible but changed/disabled by Kabel Deutschland within the last year - the SAT-CAIDs are no longer provided by Kabel Deutschland to the customers = not possible to decode - as you get no ECMs on this CAIDs you cannot decode using cards for this CAID. And a betatunnel is also only possible from 1833 to 1702 or 1834 > 1722, all other combinations are incompatible)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP