CardSharing Server ENG > Configs

coded chanells

<< < (2/2)

fissteh:
Hello,
Once againe i turn to you to not blocke my subscryption. As i explain last time i've changed cryptobox to zegmma. And i set oscams settings from this site:https://testcline.com/cccam-to-oscam-converter-online.php (i entered servers names from the biling and i have changed to codes lines and than i paste to server.oscam). When i activate decoder i noticed that channels are freezing. I thogught its caused by this settings so again i changed to settings from beeling. Channels where still freezing. Unfortunetly there occured following message: Important!Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
Please study the history below and read recommendations how to eliminate problems. Finnaly i managed this situation, working based on istruction received from you. Everything is working ok.

Regards

suma:

--- Цитата: fissteh от 23 Января 2022, 23:34:19 ---Finnaly i managed this situation, working based on istruction received from you.

--- Конец цитаты ---

NO, you did not manage the situation and you've got a result that you've got...
In the link I gave you (OsCam tips), it is recommended to use OsCam emulator with Newcamd protocol. You are using Cccam emulator (2.3.0) with Cccam protocol. Either you don't see the difference between emulators and protocols and what is installed and used in YOUR receiver.
To manage the situation, you need to install OsCam emulator (via FEED of your receiver), disable Cccam emulator, add to the settings what is recommended, restart receiver and watch.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии