CardSharing Server ENG > SkyStars 1,2,3

Cant get it to work

(1/4) > >>

Kylle:
Hi,

Im having the SKY UK package, and first I tried using DVBDream with WinCSC and that worked fine, but DVDDream dont support mpeg4 for my Hauppauge HVR 4000, so had to change to ProgDVB.

In ProgDVB, mpeg4 works fine, and it finds all the channels, but WinCSC just say: "Disconnected" and I cant get it to work.

Then I tried CSC in ProgDVB. I have configured it, and when I try to watch a channel, its still locked.

I really hope that I could get some help. What do I do?

My user is Kylle

suma:
Hi,
Check codecs installed on your system. K-light codec pack is the most efficient in this case. MPEG-4 must be installed. If your software (DVB card) does not support MPEG-4 or HD, change your DVB card, it is useless.

regards

Kylle:
All HD and mpeg4 FTA channels is working fine. But ProgDVB won't decrypt any of my channels using CSC.
I think the config maybe isnt right, but dont know what is wrong. I inserted all my login details into the Configure Server-tab in CSC, added them, and Saved them. But no pay channels will start.

Any ideas what Im doing wrong?

suma:
Try other versions of ProgDVB. If SkyUK worked for you with DVBDream, it must work with ProgDVB, i think

Kylle:
I have now tried ProgDVB 6.73, 6.74 and 6.80, but it still wont unlock the channels. :(

Now im lost.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии