Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: You need a better easier merchant to pay with Visa cards  (Прочитано 3686 раз)

Owenski

• Новичок
You need a better easier merchant to pay with Visa cards
« : 29 Января 2021, 18:11:15 »
Hello, I have been with cardsharingServer.com for 10 years and normally I do not have a problem adding funds to my account using the payment merchant  that used to be there for Visa cards.  However this time when I tried topping up my account all the payment  merchants systems seem to be in a complete mess and are just simply far too complicated to use.

I last topped up my account 6 months ago with my Visa card and it was simple. You just went to the add funds page then choose the Visa merchants and then entered in the amount of money you wanted to top up by. This then took you directly to a Visa secure payment page where you added in your email and visa card details and then you topped up and finished.

However now there is no longer any direct Visa payment merchants and you now seem to have to open a separate account with them first to store your payment details with them.

I am not happy about doing this as I do not wish my payment details stored on their separate systems as many of them have very poor reviews and could be hacked.

So I am asking could you please bring back the Visa payment merchant you had 6 months ago that was simple and straight forward to use?

Please get back to me as quick as you can as I am unable to use your current payment system to top up my account.

Many thanks .. Owen

Hardware: Triax 1.1m Dish, Technomate motor, Dreambox DM8000
Image: NewNigma2
Softcam: Mgcamd 1.45
Package: VIP ALL ULTRA
Satelittes: 42east to 35west

jonesb

• Новичок
Re: You need a better easier merchant to pay with Visa cards
« Ответ #1 : 30 Января 2021, 01:58:48 »
Hi Owen

May I suggest to use interkassa with ethereum? Pretty simple and cheaper than PayOnline + bitcoin (10% fee)
Cheers

Owenski

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 30 Января 2021, 17:10:19 »
Hi Owen

May I suggest to use interkassa with ethereum? Pretty simple and cheaper than PayOnline + bitcoin (10% fee)
Cheers

Thank you for your quick reply jonesb,

Yes I just tried this with interkassa with ethereum  but it still does not work and all I get to is some page with a bar code on it and it wont go no further and also there is no longer any secure payment page so I am unable to put in my Visa card details.

This payment system is in a complete mess now and I am so disappointed as I have tried many times in the last week to top up my account without success.

This was the interkassa payment guide in pictures I used up to 6 months ago
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=29703.0

However interkassa guide in pictures  does not work any more as you cannot get to Step 3

I will email the Moderator as I cannot use your payment system no more its just too messy and no matter what you do you cannot get to a secure payment page.

Many Thanks.. Owen

jonesb

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 30 Января 2021, 21:11:46 »
My billing page might be different than yours, mine has Interkassa as last option with the following text: "InterKassa accept: PerfectMoney, Advcash, nixmoney, BCH, Ripple, Ethereum, Zcash, Tether, Litecoin".(no credit card option there). I had the cryptocoin ethereum in an exchange(sort of a bank for cryptocoins) so I just sent the required amount t to interkassa ethereum account.. This was cheaper than the other option of sending bitcoins to PayOnline bitcoin account. 
Hope this helps.

jonesb

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 30 Января 2021, 21:22:34 »
Also, on top of the bar code (the square QR bar code intended to be read by a mobile app from the exchange) there are two tabs "Scan" and "Copy", just click on the "Copy" and it wil reveal the address (account number) where you need to sent the crypto from  your exchange account (I use this method, I have to copy and paste the long account number)

Owenski

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 01 Февраля 2021, 14:21:22 »
Also, on top of the bar code (the square QR bar code intended to be read by a mobile app from the exchange) there are two tabs "Scan" and "Copy", just click on the "Copy" and it wil reveal the address (account number) where you need to sent the crypto from  your exchange account (I use this method, I have to copy and paste the long account number)

Hi Jonesb, I appreciate your help on this matter but for about 90% of the people using this cardsharing card server this option will not work.  It is just too complicated and requires you to set up other accounts to store you payment with third party merchants and then linking your merchant account with this site.

I have been looking around the other posts  on this Bill Payment systems part of the forum and I can see loads of other people having the same problem with Visa cards. Unfortunately from what I can make out most of them are just finding it too hard and leaving and switching to many of the competitors card servers and IPTV systems.

My broadband speed is poor in this area so going to an IPTV system this is not an option for me so thats why I would like to stick with my satellite system and this cardserver as I have been using it successfully for the last 10 years.

I can see from my last payment transaction from 6 months ago I made the payment with the Visa option on Piastrix but this no longer works and the visa card option has now been removed. 

I have also tried this time using the Visa option on Betatransfer and yes this does allow me get you to a secure payment page but when I put in my Visa card details it always comes back as payment failed.  I tried this 5 times with no luck :-(

I have a friend coming over later that has a MasterCard and she has agreed to try to help make the payment with her Mastercard using the Piastrix usd option.  I am sure this is what I used with my Visa card before and if that works with her Mastercard this time I will just pay her the money.

I am keeping my fingers cross that her Mastercard will work as my Visa card wont work on any of the payment merchants on the Fund account page.

I will report back later if we have had success using her Mastercard. 

Regards.. Owen

Owenski

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 02 Февраля 2021, 17:21:28 »
Just an update.

I had no success with using my Visa card with any of the payment merchants on the Add funds page. The Betatransfer one does not work with UK Visa cards it seems and always came back with the payment error message no matter how many times I tried it.

As I stated in my last post I had a friend call in last night and I got her to use her UK MasterCard with the Piastrix USD merchant and at first we did not think it worked as I got this error message :-  error in processing payment request, however when I checked the balance in the cardsharing Server page  The payment had gone through ok  ;D

So now we have success in my cardsharingServer account being topped up so I am now all working again  :)

jonesb

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 02 Февраля 2021, 20:28:52 »
Good to know, thanks for the update, that certainly makes life easier when topping up  :)

jpsjps

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 02 Февраля 2021, 22:29:11 »
The problem with the Visa card is why I am at another provider.  Your pity.

termite99

• Пользователь
« Ответ #9 : 07 Февраля 2021, 16:33:42 »
The problem with the Visa card is why I am at another provider.  Your pity.

What other provider? Also via satellite?

I have 2 different Mastercards, but it doesn't work with that either.

Thanks
Hardware: VU+ Zero
Image: OATV 7.0
Softcam: oscam.server  (newcamd)
Package: VIP Germany
Satelittes:  19.2E ASTRA / 13E HOTBIRD

discmeister

• Новичок
« Ответ #10 : 04 Марта 2021, 22:06:36 »
Agreed. I've used cardsharing.cc happily for years but am now looking at other cardsharing services because it's simply too hard to add funds to my account. Webmoney is not an option either - I went through the trouble of registering, only to discover that it wants me to upload a scan of my passport. No chance.

wild_eagle

• Новичок
« Ответ #11 : 17 Марта 2021, 23:41:20 »
I have to agree with others. I recommended the service to a few of my friends, now they calling me asking how to add the founds. I'm just trying to add the funds to my friend's account with no luck. Support is just saying 'sorry it's Brexit'.