CardSharing Server ENG > MTV (Viacom ) 19E

MTV card/caid 0B00 is gone

(1/3) > >>

jöman:
Hello,
I recognized this morning, that the Newcamd-port for CAID 0B00 (MTV card) is not connecting anymore. I am not sure how long this goes on, I checked my Oscam after an Internet outage yesterday evening. This morning I thought it was a server-error, as there is no news regarding MTV but as it is still not working I take a look at "my subscription" and the caid 0B00 port is not listed anymore. But Viacom is still available in the purchase subscription list, but marked with the note "Included in VIP package ". I do have a VIP package, VIP-Astra but as I said: the port has been removed from my subscription - so no reason to wounder why it is not connecting anymore.
Without 0B00-card it even starts faster to decode MTV Music24 via CanalDigitaal-NL card/Seca caid 0100 and also VH1-classic/renamed to MTV80s is working via CanalDigitaal card, but VH-1 is not decoded at all anymore.
Can you please advise what to do to get VH-1 back ?

jöman:
Hello suma,

can I expect an answer to my post ?
I mean: nothing has changed, the Viacom-Newcamd-Port .....5 is still not listed in the settings below my subscriptions anymore and there has been no official update to "that problem". Viacom is still present under "purchase subscription" with the note "Included in VIP package" - as explained: I have VIP-Astra

suma:
Hello,
Sorry for delay, I am expecting the answer to your question from Moderator. He was notified immediately after you made your first post.
Waiting for Moderator response.

jöman:
Hello suma,
du you got any update on this matter yet ?

suma:
Hello, not yet, still waiting...

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии