Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: oscam client for cs  (Прочитано 12391 раз)

Leon69

• Пользователь
Re: oscam client for cs
« Ответ #20 : 05 Декабря 2017, 13:02:18 »
It looks like it is working now !

Thanks a lot for your help !!

:)
Vu+ solo 4K VTI 13

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #21 : 05 Декабря 2017, 17:57:48 »
 :)
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

amigo-3

• Новичок
« Ответ #22 : 10 Декабря 2017, 01:15:20 »
Thank you very much!!!! your tip was very good. everything works. the problem was quite simple.
the new 4k receiver only works
oscam ...
but now comes the main reason: by the "fbc tuner" the CS server is "attacked". In my case, 4 or 8 (software) tuners were running in the background. These have summoned the transmitter.
The problem is fcc (fast chanel change). if this is activated, the CS server sends too many "requests etc.". As a result, there are many rule violations. after I disabled fcc, everything went perfect.
ALSO ... fcc at twintuner or fbc disable.
thanks again to the support. 1A !!!!!

kine

• Новичок
« Ответ #23 : 11 Мая 2019, 00:49:19 »
In my Oscam installation (etc\tuxbox\config\oscam\), initially there were 5 files:
oscam.conf
oscam.provid
oscam.server
oscam.srvid
oscam.user
Of them, I deleted oscam.provid and oscam.srvid, only 3 files are left (all with 755 rights).
To oscam.server file, I copied and paste data for oscam from the billing (readers).
That's all and no need in mgcamd, I forgot about it because all packages in MY subscription (including NTV+ which requires long ECM and wiccard) are running well. After installing Oscam, I asked Moderator if there were any violation from my side and received the answer - NO.

P.S. Oscam was installed from the feed

what does long ecm mean ?

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #24 : 11 Мая 2019, 10:46:35 »
oscam.provid and oscam.srvid is only for your information. If you create a log or watch WebIF of Oscam you will find Name of the PayTV company and the watched channel (what could also be recognized by Oscam from the data stream on most receivers) - but has absolutely no influence on the server-connection. You can open the files with a text editor like all config files and you wil only find that information but no configuration at all.
Files like oscam.services and oscam.dvbapi are configuration settings that affect the decoding preferences and might conflict with the cs-server settings and rules
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP