Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Cardsharing/IPTV and SkyUk  (Прочитано 8626 раз)

amirjames

• Пользователь
Cardsharing/IPTV and SkyUk
« : 02 Апреля 2014, 13:57:04 »
Hello,

hope you and your team are well and in good health :).

I am opening a new post so every1 is also aware of this. Recently i have heard that Sky UK are going to change their way of giving out subscription.

I.E: when a subscription is given out to a customer with the card, it will be paired with the skyuk box that is provided by default with the card. - - Meaning - no more card sharing will happen as the card readers will not be able to pick up information from the cards as they are not paired with the card readers.
Unless the box was hacked in a way that it can be the server or at least be connected in a way where the card can be re-shared.

Now i have an idea for your team at cardhsaringserver.com - why dont we move on to IPTV ?? as it is the best way to move forward. you can provide us with the M3u files as it can be used with the Android (XBMC) also and then this will be more practical and more enterntainment for our clients and also for us.

IPTV is definitly the right way forward as technology is progressing. What do you have to say on this moderators

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Cardsharing/IPTV and SkyUk
« Ответ #1 : 02 Апреля 2014, 15:15:08 »
Hi,
It's a good idea, but don't forget that IPTV requires a broad-band internet connection. Many users have mobile internet connection. Hardly M3U files can be recognised by smart tv-sets. Only by android devices and 100% by PC players.
Transmission of HD quality picture from android device or PC to TV is a headache, isn't it? etc etc...
Also consider that only a part of users have HDTV receivers and Full HD or HD ready TV sets. This segment of the market is very narrow at the moment.
Re: cards and coupling (pairing) - we are aware of it. What can we do in this case? Time will show...
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

amirjames

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 02 Апреля 2014, 15:30:25 »
Thanks Suma,

but it is now very easy to get - Android boxes are very cheap.

And i was only suggesting for european countries as they have high bandwidth. my normal adsl connection gives me 6mb down and minimum speed required it atleast 2mb and for good quality you can go higher.

I have been running xbmc for quite a while and it runs smoothly....im only saying that when the pairing hits UK. atleast we have a backup plan ;). and you can still charge clients or have the option to move them over to IPTV if they want. I am sure your sales will hit sky high :) and in return also benefit us.

amirjames

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 02 Апреля 2014, 15:35:48 »
if it is too difficult to setup IPTV then i can understand....but if you think that it will be easy for the developers at the nackend then why not?

Most ppl in the UK are now going for Android boxes with XBMC on it.....soon smart TV will also have android on it and you can install xbmc on it.

Yes, the m3u file can be a problem as it is not compatible on all platforms but if the project starts all things are possible :).

i know there are many converters for the iptv listings. can be found when googling.

I would recommend it really. The people who dont have internet connection can stay on satellite connection but the people who do have broadband - which im sure at least 90% on this forum can enjoy the iptv and xbmc benefits. by the way openbox has now started releasing IPTV in it. OPENBOX x5s and plus have them and they work well. :) - the manufacturer always gives an example list of the tv listings ;)...im sure we all can help each other out here .

amirjames

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 02 Апреля 2014, 16:16:46 »
Transmission of HD TV from PC to HD TV is not a headache - android boxes support hdtv and 3d tv also if the tv supports it.

You can now by HD video cards in the UK for very cheap prices to be honest.....I have noticed that many people are now moving towards Home Theaters or actually building them as it much easier to use and also very versatile - the possibilities are endless.