Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: 1 account working, the second not working.  (Прочитано 3018 раз)

wonderman

• Новичок
1 account working, the second not working.
« : 18 Июня 2015, 00:42:24 »
Hello,
I have 2 accounts, the first works with mgcamd on any box I try it on (tried it on 4 boxes). The second login is not working on any boxes using mgcamd. I am only changing the newcamdlist information when I switch between accounts. the servers are different in the second account and there is no info showing in the softcam when I restart the cam.

Is there a problem with the new servers or am I doing something wrong when I change the settings to the new account?

wonderman

• Новичок
Re: 1 account working, the second not working.
« Ответ #1 : 18 Июня 2015, 01:21:06 »
I have now tried another account (all accounts I am trying are through carsharing cc) and it works on all boxes, this leads me to believe the problem is with the server information (maybe wrong server name or account not enabled on server?). Both known good accounts are over a year old, the account not working is only 2 days old. Is it possible to check the server info as correct? new account is wonderman3

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #2 : 18 Июня 2015, 06:30:21 »
Hi,
Recommendations to eliminate the reason:
Be sure that emulator is active and running
Check if your receiver has internet connection
Be sure that LAN cable is connected both to the receiver and router
Reboot router
Be sure that in the network connections settings, except for ip address, subnet mask and gateway, right nameserver (DNS) is specified. Typically, the ip address is similar to that one of the gateway. Either add 8.8.8.8 to DNS field
Compare sharing settings of the receiver with those specified in the billing ("My subscription"), be sure that emulator settings were not erased.
Be sure that register of your login-password is correct (capiTal, sMALL)
Be sure that in the data added to the receiver settings, no extra spaces and other symbols are available
Check if your ip address has not be banned by the server. For this, run a command line on your PC and execute «ping servername» command, instead of "servername" put domain name of the server. If you get a response in milliseconds, it means that your IP is not banned by the server.

These are official recommendations of our server.
You have not specified when you are using your second account and what is the receiver used for this. Are the both accounts used at the same time from the same IP address? What are the receiver used for the second account? You tell about 4 boxes...
The server statistics (history of your connections) says that there is no one connection for wonderman3 account.
If you have been connected to the server using your second account, the server would have register your connection(s). However, no connections were registered yet, and it means that your receiver(s) - doesn't matter how many receivers you tried - was (were) not connected to the server.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

wonderman

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 18 Июня 2015, 20:29:07 »
Hello,
All boxes are Vu+ solo clone ferreri v.3 running openpli v4.

I can connect any of the boxes without and problems on wonderman, wonderman1, wonderman2, in different locations without any problem.
So I can take any box, change the newcamdlist file to the wonderman,1,2 settings and it works, but when I put the wonderman3 settings into any of the boxes in any location the box does not connect.

I can ping the server in wonderman 3 from my IP and I do get the response so my IP is not blocked.

It seems like wonderman3 is not properly activated on the server. I am copying the exact format that is shown in the wonderman3 login to put into newcamdlist, in exactly the same way that I do for wonderman, 1, 2 but wonderman3 never connects.

Can you help? Perhaps you could check the settings for wonderman3 to make sure they are correct.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 19 Июня 2015, 04:24:52 »
Please contact Moderator by e-mail: moderator at cardsharing.cc
He will check what is wrong with your IP and logins
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic