Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Help: Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation  (Прочитано 4220 раз)

sperwer

• Новичок

Hi
I have realized that my IP has been disabeled.
The dissabling appeared when I was testing connection awailability og channels on my subscription, specialy due to the latest card attack.
I have two tunes in my pc and has payed for a dual tuner login at youre server, I was however only using one tuner when disabling appeared.
I have been using subscription for very long time without any violations, so I am confused about what i have done wrong, as do like to play fair please guide me to solution, If i did something wrong.

Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation. You are requested to eliminate a cause of the ban very urgently, otherwise your account can be blocked by the Moderator and you will be subject to penalty.
 IP address: 90.185.162.215
 Account: sperwer
 Start of disability: 2012-01-23 17:20:00 CET (Central European Time)
 End of disability: 2012-01-23 19:20:00 CET (Central European Time)
 Reason: Connection to the server without valid subscription: 1) one or more subscriptions are over; 2) one or more subscriptions have not started yet (untimely connection with your subscription which is not active yet, connection earlier than 6:00 AM (Moscow time) of the date specified in the billing; 3) untimely connection to a new server (<60 minutes since the server has been changed in the billing); 4) connection to the old server XXX after it has been changed to a new server YYY; 5) connection using wrong protocol (protocol has been changed in the billing, however, the changes have not been taken effect yet. Nearest 6:00 AM (Moscow time) has not come yet.

Tuner 2xHauppauge HVR-4000,
Plugin acamd 0.6.1.5
Software DVBviewer, DVBlogic
OS Win-7 32bit

Best regards
Sperwer
Plugin acamd 0.6.1.5
OS Win-7 32bit

sperwer

• Новичок
Re: Help: Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation
« Ответ #1 : 23 Января 2012, 21:10:27 »
I believe i found my violation, there was two N lines from my old subscription, sorry for my inconnvenience.

Sperwer
Plugin acamd 0.6.1.5
OS Win-7 32bit