CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

Purchasing new subscription additionally to the one available

(1/3) > >>

suma:
Sometimes, you want to buy one more package additionally to the one already available.
Please remember that the packages are trending up (or trending down), as you like.
First, separate (or individual packages) come - ex. SkyUK, Cyfra+, etc.
They are followed by VIPs (Vip Lite, Vip Hotbird, etc.)
Finally, VIP ALL and VIP Ultra.

If you have a subscription, ex. for Cyfra+ and it is still valid, but you think that you want more, ex. VIP ALL, all subscriptions available in the billing, are deleted and you will see the only VIP ALL subscription. It overlaps all the remaining existing subscriptions. Therefore, before buying VIP ALL, think twice whether it overlaps all the remaining subscriptions or not.

raheel59:
Hi,  I currently have VIP ALL ULTRA for myself valid from 05.12.13. I bought a second subscription Sky UK HD + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + Geo + BT Sport 28E valid from 18.12.13 for my other box and I wanted to buy a third but you have given my second subscription for 2 months instead of 1 month. I have looked at your forum and it says I need a new account for every subscription so I want to cancel  Sky UK HD + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + Geo + BT Sport 28E and create another account for this subscription. As my second subscription does not start until 18.12.13 please refund my money so I can setup a 2 new accounts for 2 new subscriptions. If you are unable to refund then please continue Sky UK HD + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + Geo + BT Sport 28E subscription from 04.01.14 after  my VIP ALL ULTRA subscription ends.

Kind regards.

suma:

--- Цитата: raheel59 от 18 Декабря 2013, 00:28:05 ---Hi,  I currently have VIP ALL ULTRA for myself valid from 05.12.13. I bought a second subscription Sky UK HD + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + Geo + BT Sport 28E valid from 18.12.13 for my other box and I wanted to buy a third but you have given my second subscription for 2 months instead of 1 month. I have looked at your forum and it says I need a new account for every subscription so I want to cancel  Sky UK HD + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + Geo + BT Sport 28E and create another account for this subscription. As my second subscription does not start until 18.12.13 please refund my money so I can setup a 2 new accounts for 2 new subscriptions. If you are unable to refund then please continue Sky UK HD + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + Geo + BT Sport 28E subscription from 04.01.14 after  my VIP ALL ULTRA subscription ends.
Kind regards.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Hi,
You need to send e-mail to the Moderator with your request
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11620.0

raheel59:
Thanks Suma.

mcll:
Hi!

I have a yearly subscription for VIP Germany (valid till 05.04.2015), and a monthly subscription for Sky UK HD (no extra packs) (valid till 05.05.2014). I'm thinking to change at the beginning of Mai those subscriptions to a yearly VIP All Ultra. How many should i pay for that change and how could we arrange that?

Thanks,
Vest regards
Laszlo

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии