Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Keep getting booted off server  (Прочитано 1911 раз)

dannybcfc

• Пользователь
Keep getting booted off server
« : 04 Января 2012, 02:36:46 »
Hi. I subscribe my username is dannybcfc - I paid for one month Sky UK. However, I keep getting messages saying...

Attention!

Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation. You are requested to eliminate a cause of the ban very urgently, otherwise your account can be blocked by the Moderator and you will be subject to penalty.

IP address: 78.105.224.90
Server: serv2
Account: dannybcfc
Start of disability: 2012-01-03 22:30:00 CET (Central European Time)
End of disability: 2012-01-03 22:40:00 CET (Central European Time)
Reason:
Connection to the server without valid subscription:  1) one or more subscriptions are over; 2) one or more subscriptions have not started yet (untimely connection with your subscription which is not active yet, connection earlier than 6:00 AM (Moscow time) of the date specified in the billing; 3) untimely connection to a new server (<60 minutes since the server has been changed in the billing); 4) connection to the old server XXX after it has been changed to a new server YYY; 5) connection using wrong protocol (protocol has been changed in the billing, however, the changes have not been taken effect yet. Nearest 6:00 AM (Moscow time) has not come yet.

For more details of violation description and advices on how to eliminate problem, please read here: http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=28490.new

administration of cardsharing.cc

p.s. Please note that this is a system generated email. Please do not reply to this email.

Problem is, it's only recently started after going several days without this problem. Any ideas?
Spiderbox 7000HD
NEWCAMD

dannybcfc

• Пользователь
Re: Keep getting booted off server
« Ответ #1 : 04 Января 2012, 02:44:47 »
This error was because I havn't had my receiver on for 2 days and had 2 ports that I needed to remove. This was at 09.30 GMT. However at 10.30 GMT I am thinking the server must have just been down as I didn't receive an e-mail about being suspended like earlier in the evening.
Spiderbox 7000HD
NEWCAMD