Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: New CAID 098C  (Прочитано 6677 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
New CAID 098C
« : 14 Февраля 2015, 08:59:31 »
As I understand your post regarding new CAID 098C it is allowed to connect to both ports (caid 1833 and 098c) at the same time.
I found the new configuration for my clients which have subscribed to Sky-Germany, VIP-Astra and also VIP-All, but I am missing the new CAID for my client with subscription to VIP-All-Ultra which is also using dual login.
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Evosky

• Постоялец
Re: New CAID 098C
« Ответ #1 : 14 Февраля 2015, 15:19:43 »
Hi people,
The new Sky Map is really top, but I have the problem that the time again and again over 600ms
And thus short image and sound dropouts occur ...

Hi Leute,
Die neue Sky Karte ist echt Top, nur habe ich das Problem, dass die Zeit immerwieder über 600ms geht
Und somit kurze Bild und Ton aussetzer entstehen...

Gruß Evosky
Vu+Solo4K - VTi 15.0.0 - OSCam r11701 - VIP-Astra - Dual Login on server74 - Cccam

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #2 : 14 Февраля 2015, 21:07:10 »
As I understand your post regarding new CAID 098C it is allowed to connect to both ports (caid 1833 and 098c) at the same time.
I found the new configuration for my clients which have subscribed to Sky-Germany, VIP-Astra and also VIP-All, but I am missing the new CAID for my client with subscription to VIP-All-Ultra which is also using dual login.

Hi, did you check ignore-priority lists?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 14 Февраля 2015, 23:16:30 »
this is not related to ignore/priority settings
I have no 098c-line showing in the Billing > My subscription to connect to for the client with VIP-All-Ultra using dual login (I think the "problem" is most likely related to dual-login because this client uses other ports than the single-login accounts)
I think you understand, that as long as the Billing Center does not show any mgcamd-line or at least name any port to connect to for caid 098c it is not possible to decode anything via caid 098c *g*
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #4 : 18 Февраля 2015, 06:38:15 »
Hello suma,
you understand the problem, that I have no Mgcamd-line or at least the required parameters for caid 098C listed on my CS-account in the Billing Center which uses dual-login and VIP-All-Ultra (I have only one client using dual-login and also only one client using VIP-All-Ultra) ?
On all my single-login accounts using Sky-Germany subscription, VIP-All, or VIP-Astra package the new caid 098C is showing in the configuration.
I have not noticed any failure yet (but I have not tested all Sky-Germany channels) but I am wondering because on all single-login accounts with caid 098C the Billing Center shows under "My subcription" the "Additional Information":
Both ports needed for full Sky Deutschland HD 19E package:
20xxx - 098C&000000
20xxx - 1833&000000
As fare as I know currently the 1833 still decode all channels even with single-login account (at least no one has complained yet *g*) but the message looks like some channels will be exclusively switch to new caid 098C (at the end all channels with switch to 098C within this year)

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #5 : 18 Февраля 2015, 07:19:09 »
Hello suma,
you understand the problem, that I have no Mgcamd-line or at least the required parameters for caid 098C listed on my CS-account in the Billing Center which uses dual-login and VIP-All-Ultra (I have only one client using dual-login and also only one client using VIP-All-Ultra) ?
On all my single-login accounts using Sky-Germany subscription, VIP-All, or VIP-Astra package the new caid 098C is showing in the configuration.

Hello,
If you think that it's a bug in the billing and you cannot see a new caid for dual-login in VIP-All-Ultra, please contact Moderator and explain him your concerns. If it's really bug, they will make necessary changes in the billing.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #6 : 18 Февраля 2015, 22:11:10 »
Thanks,
I will post an update to the thread after getting a reply to my email.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #7 : 19 Февраля 2015, 21:22:41 »
got a reply from moderator with information "try it again now" (or something similar) short time after my email
now I have a 098C port listed in my configuration also for the VIP-All-Ultra/dual-login account
tested some channels now via 098C cs-line: seems to decoded any channel I tried to watch with very acceptable response times (about 130-220ms)

Because the response times are fine (like for Sky-UK/0963) and I have no freezers, I want to ask: is it OK with you to priories the new NDS CAID 098C instead of the Nagra 1833 CAID ? The program is of course the same *g* but because the response time is much shorter for caid 098C (as technically required/necessary for NDS below ~550ms to avoid freezing) the performance on switching channels is of course greater :)
I know and downloaded again the Mgcamd config-files from your server and they have not changed since several month where the priority.list only mention caid 1833 and 098C is not listed at all, so with default configuration of the server 1833 will be prioritized - but at the end, at least next year, we are all using the new NDS CAID 098C (if SkyDE has has not found a way to disable watching without card-pairing and/or the emulators have solved the pairing-problem:))

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #8 : 20 Февраля 2015, 06:27:22 »
got a reply from moderator with information "try it again now" (or something similar) short time after my email

I was right - BUG fixed.

Because the response times are fine (like for Sky-UK/0963) and I have no freezers, I want to ask: is it OK with you to priories the new NDS CAID 098C instead of the Nagra 1833 CAID ?

Please be also sure that new CAID 098C is not disabled (blocked) in the emulator configs.  For MgCamd emulator, line X: { 09 8C }  shall not be in ignore.list  file.

The main thing is that new CAID shall not be blocked in ignore.list.
If receiver is linux-based, emulator will select the right CAID by itself.