Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: onpay and interkassa disaster  (Прочитано 2171 раз)

6om6a

• Старожил
onpay and interkassa disaster
« : 14 Января 2013, 22:58:12 »
Hi chaps,

am I the only one with difficulties to pay?
onpay.ru stopped working with my visa card this year. Last year I have made several payments without problems.
interkassa is using same liqpay service but my payments got stuck somewhere. The payment was successful but for some reason money do not appear on my account here. I got in touch with liqpay support and they told me they have sent a request to my bank to authorize the payment. I got in touch with my bank and they said that all has been authorized. liqpay is awaiting a response to their EMAIL if you can believe it! My bank says that VISA payments are not handled via email and they don't think somebody is going to respond via email.
So looks like I am stuck and cannot pay anymore.
Any alternatives?
MediaPortal + dvb-s2 + MDAPI_Plus_0_9_0_1589 + Acamd 0.6.2.0

6om6a

• Старожил
Re: onpay and interkassa disaster
« Ответ #1 : 17 Января 2013, 12:10:10 »
Just to update: I was on the phone with liqpay for two days trying to figure out what is wrong. Only yesterday I have got a sensible explanation.
Apparently there was some technical issues on liqpay.com during few days and therefore my payment got stuck. Interesting enough onpay.ru wasn't accepting my payments because something was wrong with liqpay, but interkassa did accepted it, however money did not arrive to the final destination due to problems with liqpay. I have tried yesterday again using onpay.ru and all worked fine and quick as in the past. 
So, my recommendation is not to use interkassa unless you have a strong reason to do so. Otherwise you may end up like me :-)
MediaPortal + dvb-s2 + MDAPI_Plus_0_9_0_1589 + Acamd 0.6.2.0