Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Ukash ICQ Support isnt available  (Прочитано 3952 раз)

Warhammer

• Пользователь
Ukash ICQ Support isnt available
« : 19 Декабря 2012, 18:28:05 »
I want to pay by Ukash and contacted the icq support but there is no one online and answers to me.

Is this a deal in close connection to cardsharing.cc?
Dreambox HD800SE +Oscam
DVBViewer + Acamd

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Ukash ICQ Support isnt available
« Ответ #1 : 19 Декабря 2012, 18:47:43 »
If you were forwarded to Ucash site, why are you asking US? What can WE do for you to open ICQ connection of Ucash? Wait for THEIR response.
Dear users, to charge Your account at www.cardsharingserver.com, please contact us by email - vchr@ukash24.net or ICQ 420-836-064
Have you contacted support? (not ICQ, by e-mail?)
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Warhammer

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 19 Декабря 2012, 18:52:34 »
I just asked to get some more informations about the payment process with Ukash. I thought that maybe you know something about it. E.g. the speed of their response and the transaction time.

No, just by icq till now. But i will try via mail.
Dreambox HD800SE +Oscam
DVBViewer + Acamd

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 19 Декабря 2012, 19:07:49 »
Attention! Ukash payments are processed manually by support of service ukash24.net. To fund your account through ukash click the link above and contact support.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

irishdavid

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 22 Декабря 2012, 18:55:28 »
I want to pay by Ukash and contacted the icq support but there is no one online and answers to me.

Is this a deal in close connection to cardsharing.cc?

Did you have success with Ukash , it seems the only option that doesnt demand i hand over credit card details to some shady looking  website in Russian? Did the ukash middleman come through ? What information did you have to send the Ukash middleman  ?

Johnwayne

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 23 Декабря 2012, 00:27:13 »
I added ukash to my icq yesterday and emailed them asking what i needed to send them in addition to the voucher number. I have not heard anything back on email and they have not been online.

TechGuy

• -----
  • Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #6 : 23 Декабря 2012, 02:40:36 »
Is probably because of Saturday. I think that he will answer soon.

scotlad

• Пользователь
« Ответ #7 : 24 Декабря 2012, 19:15:24 »
I am very interested in seeing if someone from the UK manages to successfully pay subs via UKash (and which method) as I can purchase vouchers in my local shop. Hopefully www.cardsharingserver.com can become an official merchant with them :)
Xtrend ET5000 runing ViX image

scotlad

• Пользователь
« Ответ #8 : 24 Декабря 2012, 20:04:16 »
I e-mailed UKash to ask them how we can pay cardsharingserver.com via e-mail. Below is their reply.

Hello!
Everything about ukash you can find at www.ukash.com
To top-up by ukash You should send me ukash code (19 digits), value of ukash and login name at cardsharingserver.com.
For every 1 EUR ukash you will receive 0.85 USD credit to you login at cardsharingserver.com If ukash code begins with 633718025 and 633718024, rate 1 EUR = 0.7 USD credit
For every 1 GBP you will get 1.05 USD credit.
Your account will be top-upped in 1 - 12 hrs

Send us your ukash only if you agreed with the rate above.

Best wishes
Ukash24 Team   
Xtrend ET5000 runing ViX image

paul2482

• Пользователь
« Ответ #9 : 24 Декабря 2012, 20:56:22 »
I had a email back from Ukash, what a rip off, they first want me to purchase vouchers from there site these have a surcharge if you pay using a credit or visa debit card, and can only be purchased it the currency of the card. in my case GBP, then the email says to email the voucher code back to them and they will credit my Cardsharing.cc account AT A COST...... this being that they will only give 1.05USD for every 1.00GBP this make Cardsharing.cc one of the most expensive sites out there....

Not only are you paying the surcharge but also getting a rip off exchange for the vouchers...
DM800 PVR  gemini 2, DM500 gemini