Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: How onpay.ru has ruined my life  (Прочитано 9319 раз)

fatcat

• Новичок
How onpay.ru has ruined my life
« : 24 Ноября 2012, 13:28:02 »
this is the story how onpay.ru has ruined my life recently.

I'm enjoying this great service that these guys here are providing for more than two years.
A top notch service without a sign of any problem at all. I'm running two full accounts here.
With this grateful experience i'm always extending my subscription by 12 months.
My current subscription is till mid December 2012. So i've decided to prolong my subscription
by another 12 months in mid Nov, so one month ahead.
As paypal doesn't work anymore i had to find some other method, first i've tried interkassa
as most recommended by admins. It didn't work at all, pages loading stuck in the middle.
Just didn't work.
So i've tried onpay.ru, i was really surprised it did work in first go, very smooth no issues at all.
My account here has been topped in a second, my bank account has been charged by correct amount
i was really pleased with a process.
After topping up my account i had prolonged my subscription to mid dec 2013.
Up until here it's success story.

Nigtmare begins here. About five days after payment i turned my TV on and i see a blank screen, i said WTF
went to cardsharingserver and both my accounts are blocked and both are on negative balance about $-48
So i went to the bank check my statement and i can see that onpay.ru has refunded my payment.
Why's that, i have no clue, i've called bank and they said you need to talk to onpay.ru.
Damn, i just can't speak Russian. I'm screwed.

Ok i've tried to resolve this situation with guys here, i've sent a message to Suma explaining my situation
and explaining that i'm happy to pay again for refunded amount. He just said talk to moderator.
OK i did. But it seems that he even don't bother with my issue. No response, nothing.
SO i've decided to make payment anyway, to get rid off negative balance to get TV back on.
I've made a payment again, topped both accounts and they are no more on negative balance.
However they say my subscription is till mid Dec 2012 it still say blocked and my account is not active.
So literally i've lost a month of my previous subscription i purchased last year back in 2011.
I know is weekend, so i've asked Suma once again, if would be possible to unblock my account for now
as my subscription is up to Mid Dec anyway and my account is no more on negative balance.
And the issue with subscription up until 2013 we can resolve later.
No response, these guys are not helpful at all.

That makes me sad, they ask you to do any necessary action immediately, but in sign of issues
they just do nothing. Suma just responding sometimes, that's good, but he's not trying to help
to resolve the issue.And moderator just don't bother answering.

So as a result of my experience with onpay.ru i'm sitting next to blank TV, no-one is talking to me,
no-one trying to help me. Just nothing. Sad is that it's even not my fault. I didn't anything wrong.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: How onpay.ru has ruined my life
« Ответ #1 : 24 Ноября 2012, 16:07:41 »
went to cardsharingserver and both my accounts are blocked

First of all, what do you mean by "account is blocked"? If you could enter the billing system (www.cardsharingserver.com), it means that your account is active and valid. If you see a pop-up message like "Your account has been blocked due to...." - have you seen this message? If no, we are talking about nothing.
Then on onpay.ru as on many of alike services, there must be support.
Moreover, have you tried to search for your payment at https://secure.onpay.ru/order_info?ln=en ?
Have you ever used online support where you could ask all your questions?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #2 : 24 Ноября 2012, 16:27:43 »
Official response from onpay.ru:

support@onpay.ru 
Attn: cardsharing.cc
Dear owner of the web-site, 
Suspicious payments to your site using credit cards have been registered. We decided to return a payment of the following user (earlier, he paid from the card being stolen). 377706179 delltree1 Fixed 3256.77 UNR 3347.15 UNR 96.0 USD 0.029477 46880 prochazka85@centrum.cz 2012.11.15 18:44 The amount has been charged off your balance, money have been returned back to the card owner. User is blacklisted -- Regards, Security service of Onpay.ru mailto:info@onpay.ru ООО МАГНУМ www.onpay.ru +7 495 227-84-12 8 916 687-54-55....

What will be your counter arguments?
I have received an official response from our Moderator that we are not going to provide services to you any more.
If you have any questions, please ask them to support@onpay.ru
You may also prove them that you never used stolen cards before.

Bye and have a good time!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 24 Ноября 2012, 16:32:28 »
oh no, why they think that card has been stolen?
it's my card here in my pocket how i can prove that it's really my card?

so what if i send proofs to support @ onpay will you unblock my account?

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 24 Ноября 2012, 16:36:28 »
went to cardsharingserver and both my accounts are blocked

First of all, what do you mean by "account is blocked"? If you could enter the billing system (www.cardsharingserver.com), it means that your account is active and valid. If you see a pop-up message like "Your account has been blocked due to...." - have you seen this message? If no, we are talking about nothing.
Then on onpay.ru as on many of alike services, there must be support.
Moreover, have you tried to search for your payment at https://secure.onpay.ru/order_info?ln=en ?
Have you ever used online support where you could ask all your questions?

this is what i mean
see screenshot:

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #5 : 24 Ноября 2012, 16:44:48 »
That's what i am talking about. You need to address suport of onpay.ru and prove them that you are you and the card is yours - why do they think that some of your previous payments were made from the stolen cards... No reason for Moderator not to trust onpay security service...

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 24 Ноября 2012, 16:59:52 »
but listen, i'm with you more than two years with two accounts, never made any fradulent transactions,  i did all my payments
through paypal, now i can't i had to pay through russian payment gateway where i don't speak russian a single word.
Anyway, i've sent an email to onpay support and cced moderator that he can see i'm trying to rectify the situation with them.

As you can see my subscription is valid till 16.12. can you enable service for me and hopefully we will resolve this issue by then.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #7 : 24 Ноября 2012, 19:30:33 »
I think, onpay service shall understand English, as they have eng pages.
I am not Moderator, only he can solve your issues. Wait for the response from onpay and forward Moderator their decision, if any. Moderator has blocked your account and i cannot press him until we get any response from onpay.
So, lets wait

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 29 Ноября 2012, 12:03:46 »
my bad dream continues..........

after i've been accused as "suspicious transaction" my account here was banned. I was talking to security center at onpay.ru
also to VISA clearing  center and my bank as a result of this my bank has issued a confirmation that all my transactions
were made by legit card owner. This confirmation has been sent to onpay.ru.
Now i'm trying to convince onpay to forward this information to this guys here, but unfortunately onpay.ru's English skills
are less than 10% so, so far no luck, i'm still banned here and id doesn't look good that this could be resolved.

quick summary:
1/i've been here more than 2 yrs
2/made a payment $96 at interkassa as suggested here 
3/didn't work - my card ended as "stolen"
4/did another payment $96 at onpay.ru
5/payment succesfull
6/payment refunded
7/account dropped to negative balance
8/did another payment $96 account back on positive balance
9/my account was banned
10/accused from fraud by onpay.ru
11/moderator decided that will not provide me a service anymore
12/all available proofs proving that my transaction was made by card holder (me),  delivered to onpay.ru
13/account still banned, they have $96, no service, no resolution :(

now you can decide who's wrong:

ME:
$96 short, no TV service, falsely accused with fraud, one of my card is blocked, lost two months from previous subscription it's another $10 lost
CARDSHARING: have my $96 and don't providing any service for no reason

lesson learned: do not send yearly payment, in sign of problem they wont help you to resolve it and you will loose lot of money.
I would recommend rather keep sending small amounts, in case of problems you will loose only $5 or so.
good luck guys!

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #9 : 01 Декабря 2012, 16:04:14 »
great, my service is back, thanks guys for understanding.
Now i would like to see also my subscription back as you still have my $96 but my subscription hasn't been prolonged yet.

check my transaction history and you will see what i'm talking about

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #10 : 05 Декабря 2012, 11:45:01 »
ok, folks my story ends here.  :P

after almost two weeks of negotiations between bank, onpay.ru, and guys here my subscription is back, my service is back, everything is working as supposed.

thank you Victor for all your help.
thank you Suma
(i know you are doing hard job, but sometimes you may think twice about your attitude :) you will feel better at the end)

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #11 : 05 Декабря 2012, 12:50:20 »
Describe the whole procedure please for the people to read and follow...
Thanks in advance

fatcat

• Новичок
« Ответ #12 : 05 Декабря 2012, 19:08:01 »
if your card gets marked as "stolen" and you transaction is false positive
you can call your bank and they will issue confirmation that transaction was valid.

Then you need to ask your bank to submit this confirmation to payment operator in my case onpay.ru
Once they receive that confirmation from your bank, they need to negotiate with merchant.

onpay.ru english skills are very low, ask for help someone who can speak russian.