Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: FRAUD IN PAYMENT SYSTEMS  (Прочитано 2509 раз)

hansi

• Новичок
FRAUD IN PAYMENT SYSTEMS
« : 18 Августа 2012, 13:13:28 »
Dear All,
I just want to share my wonderful experience following the registration for online payments such as WebMoney and Liqpay:

1. A few of my credit cards have been compromised with over a £1000 of several transactions!

2. This by the way includes not clicking the submit button i.e. as soon as you fill in the textbox the data is probably stored on their server.

My sound and sage advice is keep away from these 2 payment systems. Paypal is the safest- at least you will be able to get back your money by raising a dispute.  It is a horrendeous experience. Please be seated when you check your credit card statements because you may be prepared for a major shock!

OR just keep away from this site all together!

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: FRAUD IN PAYMENT SYSTEMS
« Ответ #1 : 18 Августа 2012, 13:56:37 »
I am not using my credit card (and would never suggest to type in your credit card number and security code on webpages you cannot even read *g*) but I am using Webmoney for a while via bank account transfer and have not found any irregular payment.

However there might be a connection using your credit card: I would suggest to run an up to date virus scan on your computer, I believe its much more likly that a virus/trojan has spied out your cardnumbers while typing in, regardless of the website/program you have done this
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

hansi

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 18 Августа 2012, 14:08:47 »
No mate,
1. I have used Google Translate as per the suggestion of the 'leaders' of this forum.
2. I already have a powerful and 'active' Security Internet and Antivirus software that constantly checks for threat- so option 2 is also ruled out.
3. You know very well that using AJAX technology, as soon as you type something in a textbox, it can be discreetly saved on a database without you even knowing it.

Thanks for the advice anyway!

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

hansi

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 25 Августа 2012, 15:50:34 »
No Thanks. Once bitten twice shy. The trust has diminished and I am out.

Adios!