Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: help..been banned...i think!!!  (Прочитано 2471 раз)

hansboggin

• Новичок
help..been banned...i think!!!
« : 24 Июня 2012, 02:31:37 »
hi..i have had a lot of trouble with my dreambox,hence a lot of reboots(wrong images)
i got a warning that i had exceeded the 10 connections in ten mins...but it was a technical issue with the dreambox so technically not my fault....
now u seem to be banned...i have $60 dollars in my account & am paid up until august so why would i deliberately flout the rules???? i had to register as the same name(hansboggin) to post this message on the forum..
can something be done about this or reimburse my account money???
thanks

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: help..been banned...i think!!!
« Ответ #1 : 24 Июня 2012, 08:47:22 »
i have had a lot of trouble with my dreambox

Which DM model do you have? Which emulator is used? Moreover, you have not completed your signature. Please don't ask here what is "complete your signature"... If you ever read the forum, you would have been done it a long time ago. Don't be surprised, because it is clear from all your questions that you completely ignore our recommendations and requests.

wrong images

Which images? Why do you think they are wrong? I think, you found a wrong CS server, because you ignore everything  what is written for users.

i got a warning that i had exceeded the 10 connections in ten mins...but it was a technical issue with the dreambox so technically not my fault....

Whose fault is this? If YOU set up your receiver, then- it's your issue. If you use receiver with manufacturer pre-installed image - this is your fault. If you found wrong image and installed it (most likely, that settings were wrong, not image) - this is your fault.

now u seem to be banned...

Seem or banned? What is the reason that you think so?

i have $60 dollars in my account

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

why would i deliberately flout the rules????

Really. Why?

i had to register as the same name(hansboggin) to post this message on the forum..

Right. You need to register with the same name because this is our requirement.

can something be done about this or reimburse my account money???

Read the forum and you will find out how to reimburse your account money. Never expect the money to be returned to your credit card or bank account. Even if you are refunded, your money will come back to your account balance.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic