Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: new guy needs help  (Прочитано 3916 раз)

adw1991

• Новичок
new guy needs help
« : 21 Июня 2012, 23:51:54 »
OK so i have purchased my subscription at 7:47 PM, UK time entered the details in to my Skybox F3. Please bare with me this is my first time doing this. I'm still getting scrambled on the screen and the ethernet cable is plugged in. i know its says to the nearest hour but I'm still not getting any thing? Help Please

thank you
SkyBox F3

adw1991

• Новичок
Re: new guy needs help
« Ответ #1 : 22 Июня 2012, 00:58:07 »
Ok so i Restarted the box and my router and i got a picture but when i changed the Chanel i whent back on to scrambled and now i have a user violation?
SkyBox F3

adw1991

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 22 Июня 2012, 01:45:38 »
ingore i got it working
SkyBox F3

Denjall

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 12 Июля 2012, 15:38:46 »
Hi, I had until recently a Venton HD200 S. The input files to the server was simple and it could run on the Fehr CONTROL, after having given up the ghost, unfortunately I had to make me a new purchase!
Mine is now a new VU + UN, all great Oscam 1:10 Stable and the config files do not have the book now and instaled 3 files Conf., Server., Users ..... I am working already be changed and Programiert for days as the respective files I'm beginning to understand .... also, but I have no experience success and none of the channels is articulated light!!
I have the server NewCamd525 on Camd3, and now again deferred
 I have a year subscription and I am or was a few days ago very pleased with everything but I really need this support with respect, I can be one with the user & config & Server File help the rest, such as IP and the files made me wear one yourself?!
 Thank you

PS: i Use Oscam 1.10 Stable 5876  and Sorry because my Englisch

mikeerhymes

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 03 Ноября 2012, 23:02:06 »
OK so i have purchased my subscription at 7:47 PM, UK time entered the details in to my Skybox F3. Please bare with me this is my first time doing this. I'm still getting scrambled on the screen and the ethernet cable is plugged in. i know its says to the nearest hour but I'm still not getting any thing? Help Please

thank you

Hi,

Just got a SkyBox F3 also, the Free test N line works fine with my box. Not sure which protocol I need to use for this box to buy a subscription, whether it be the Newcamd525 or Camd3? Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike
SKYBOX F3 HD