Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: No access / ping to your services anymore  (Прочитано 4806 раз)

Sam

• Новичок
No access / ping to your services anymore
« : 27 Мая 2017, 11:21:36 »
Hi there,

since yesterday, I am not able to use your services anymore. Following your debugging steps it looks like, that I have been banned (... not blacklisted ... ?!) from your services.

Can you please check whether I am right or hopefully wrong on this ...

Kind regards
Sam
Username : samfox
Equipment : VDR 2.2.0 | DVB-API 2.2.1-GIT | DD Cine-S2 V6.5
Emulator : OSCam 1.20 r11192 | Proxy Reader cccamd
Subscription : Sky Deutschland HD 19E
Dual Login : ON

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: No access / ping to your services anymore
« Ответ #1 : 27 Мая 2017, 17:54:55 »
Hi,
Your username samfox is not banned, your IP is also not banned. You are not blacklisted.
Be sure that emulator of your receiver is up and running
Check if internet is available in your receiver
Be sure that LAN cable is connected both to receiver and router
Restart router
Be sure that in setup of network connection submenu of your receiver, together with ip address, subnet mask and gateway, correct nameserver (DNS) is specified. Usually, it's the same address as gateway has. Or, add 8.8.8.8 to the DNS field.
Compare CS settings in your receiver to those specified in the billing "My subscription" sub-menu, be sure that emulator settings were not erased accidentally.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Sam

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 27 Мая 2017, 19:00:53 »
Hi suma,

thank you very much for your feedback.

I checked all this already, and even more I haven't touched my systems regarding your services for a while.

At least I know now, that it is nothing at your side so I'll have to keep looking on my side.

Kind regards
Sam

salegije

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 28 Мая 2017, 00:40:39 »
Be sure that in setup of network connection submenu of your receiver, together with ip address, subnet mask and gateway, correct nameserver (DNS) is specified. Usually, it's the same address as gateway has. Or, add 8.8.8.8 to the DNS field.
Compare CS settings in your receiver to those specified in the billing "My subscription" sub-menu, be sure that emulator settings were not erased accidentally.

It's not a DNS Problem. Simply your domain expired and got parked... Please update the config files with a new domain or renew the domain.

Edit: and the IP address the server previously had isn't reachable anymore either. So no service for me at the moment. Please update the config files on the portal. 

venne83

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 28 Мая 2017, 14:23:09 »

It's not a DNS Problem. Simply your domain expired and got parked... Please update the config files with a new domain or renew the domain.

Edit: and the IP address the server previously had isn't reachable anymore either. So no service for me at the moment. Please update the config files on the portal. 

i have the same problem, no cennection to the server. no positiv ping
VU+ 4K / DM800seV2
OSCam r11211
openatv
VIP Germany

Sam

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 28 Мая 2017, 16:41:05 »
Hi there,

upon salegije's provided information I did some background tests too, and salegije might be right. I came up with an IP-Address assigned to srv62 . org where the given port in the billing system for at least my package is reachable and the current given reply while pinging srv62 . org's IP address is not.

But I haven't tested it yet with my set-top-system, cause right now I am not sure whether I am allowed to do so ... ?!

As of the few information given us by the guys, we can only speculate what is really going on, so we have to be patient until further notice, cause we hopefully all should know what we are doing here ... !!! ^^ ;)

Further more, I disabled my corresponding OSCam proxy reader and restarted my router; just in case ...

Kind regards
Sam

Sam

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 28 Мая 2017, 17:45:23 »
Hi there,

it looks like the "original" IP address is re-assigned to srv62 . org within the Domain Name System.

In case you got a DNS-Caching system of any kind, e.g. DNS-Client-Cache, local / own DNS-Server with caching enabled, DNS-Caching-Only-Server, etc., clear all the caches within your local net DNS-Caching-Chain and try to ping  srv62 . org ...

Edit: But do not connect to the services yet, cause still I am not sure whether we are already allowed to do so, not interfering their recovery processes.

Kind regards
Sam

salegije

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 28 Мая 2017, 20:31:23 »
it looks like the "original" IP address is re-assigned [...] within the Domain Name System.

you're right. the service is up again with the old settings. most probably they simply forgot to pay the renewal fee to their provider.

Sam

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 28 Мая 2017, 22:06:01 »
you're right. the service is up again with the old settings. most probably they simply forgot to pay the renewal fee to their provider.

Thank you for your confirmation. Hard to tell; but if so, shit happens to all of us ... :)

Are you using the services already again?

salegije

• Новичок
« Ответ #9 : 28 Мая 2017, 23:14:36 »
Are you using the services already again?

Yep. Just did a quick test with two channels. Worked as before.

Sam

• Новичок
« Ответ #10 : 29 Мая 2017, 00:35:43 »
Yep. Just did a quick test with two channels. Worked as before.

Thanx, and have fun! :)