Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Did i get banned or has procedure changed  (Прочитано 2190 раз)

fatigued

• Новичок
Did i get banned or has procedure changed
« : 25 Февраля 2013, 00:54:46 »
Hi,

I was watching Sky 28.2e channel last night happy out when the server reset as normal at6pm Moscow time, afterwards I could not see anything but black screen. I didnt realise immediatley what was wrong ( my sub had lapsed ) .. though I cant find an alert in my email saying sub was coming to end . anyway. I went through the payment process and purchased SKY UK and Astra VIP package earlier today. It used to be one hour after paying you were activated but it seems i still only see black screen ( but get an ecm time  ).  Do i need to get unbanned or has the signup procedure changed and i need to wait untill tommorrow to start watching tv.  :'(  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Mgcamd 1.35a
user pulman

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Did i get banned or has procedure changed
« Ответ #1 : 25 Февраля 2013, 07:21:58 »
I am not sure, if it is neccessary to have a new registered username on the server, but the "activation within an hour" is only available for the first package you order (and packages subscribed to within the first hour after first order).
Any packages subscribed to later or prolonging a package will be activated the next morning on server reboot (6am Moscow time)

If you login to your account on the cs-server you should see the News page by default (otherwise click on  the News-link) where you see "Subscription is activated every hour! First day is FREE!" on the bottom which makes it very clear
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

fatigued

• Новичок
Re: Did i get banned or has procedure changed
« Ответ #2 : 25 Февраля 2013, 13:36:20 »
Thanks , i think i fell into the category of

" Any packages subscribed to later or prolonging a package will be activated the next morning on server reboot (6am Moscow time)
 "

As my subscription came alive after the server reboot. Thankfully at least this was the case I thought I was banned for remaining connected after i let the sub lapse.

Previously when the sub was 7 days from lapsing i got an email saying sub was about to expire, i didnt get that email this time round for some reason.

Thanks for reply .